Sign in to follow this  

Stuff like this made me an activist. Great job from Canada

http://www.bigcountryoff-road.com/Past Events/adg.wmv

If you're too busy to get involved, join Blue Ribbon, the AMA, Corva here in CA or just give money to groups that fight closures and junk science. 😢 Money from our LA-B-Vegas ride is handed directly to the people that fight closures in CA. 😢 I've never seen such a grass roots effort have such an impact. Offroaders will have to come together in the coming years if we want our grandkids to be able to use our lands as we do today. Offroaders are mountain bikers, horsemen, hikers, jeepers, snowmobilers, and even boaters.

Link is not quite right. It's easy enough to get to the site but could you point out what it is you want us to see. Thanks.

PS I hope that Great job from Canada isn't sarcastic.

That is AWESOME! Watched it with my family and they can all relate. What a great sport and hobby we enjoy. I love jeepin with my two girls. It gives us that family time that you just can't get in the living room!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith,

I think it was great. If more people get involved in presentations and not sending hard to read facts to the Green Groups, They might understand it better (on their level).

Dale

Like Ollie used to tell us in Nicaragua, "you can't win their minds until you win their hearts". I think he learned it from Che.