Sign in to follow this  

Riding around Sierra Vista, Az

Gang: Just moved here from Northern Kalifornia. Are there any recommendation for riding around here?

Thanks, Dave

Gang: Just moved here from Northern Kalifornia. Are there any recommendation for riding around here?

Thanks, Dave

Hi crf4dme,

I’m not new to the area, but I’m new to dirtbike riding. Someone recommended Greaterville Rd in the Santa Rita mountains as a nice easy ride, with lots of technical offshoots. It runs from 83 over to I-19 just south of Green Valley? I’m still looking for a good map of it so I can give it a try someday soon.

It’s between Tucson and Sierra Vista, and I’d be willing to meet up with a few people to ride there.

thanks 😢 I'll be down thar at x-mas 😢

Someone pick a day and a place to meet! If it's at all North East of Sierra Vista, like around Kartchner Caverns or in the Santa Rita's, I'm in!

I’ve 4x’ed a little, but don’t know the area on a dirt bike well, I'm learning slowly (It's been almost 20 year since I dirt-biked). Someone else should pick, but if it were up to me, I could only suggest the Rosemont Junction or Greaterville turnoff from 83, on say, the 23rd?

I have lived in Sierra Vista for 13 years and I try to get out and ride at least once at week. We have all kinds of great ridding for all levels. Nomads Motocross track is five miles past Wall Mart on Charleston road, on the way to Tombstone on the left side of the road. If you see mile marker 5, you just past it. Cochise Motor Sports is the Honda dealer on Wilcox. What is your ridding experience? PM me for more info