250X Awesome Ride this Weekend

I just wanted to let somebody that can "appreciate" how much fun I had this weekend know. I went riding at St.Joe state park in Missouri......It was awesome, some mud, wet sand, and killer hills.......I rejetted based upon info from JD and wow. The low end was hitting, I went up this hill that had 2 "jumps" in the middle of it followed by tangling roots at the top. Yeah that was me riding a wheelie over the top! ? My buddies would not try the hill ? Of course one of them was on a KTM ? but the other was on a CRF230 and he would have made it right up ? Anyway! I am very pleased with my bike, I am a little nervous of the valve issues but I have checked mine once and they were good. It is such a fun bike though so I plan on working through the issues I have!

Malibu3

? CRF250x

Right on Malibu,

Sounds like fun. This weekend we are heading to an area in Belfair WA called Tahuya St. Forest. It will be wet, but soo fun. That will be the first time I have had the 250X out there.

Good times!

-Fiddler ?

I was just there Friday... a buddy got a new TTR125. It rained *hard* and was the wettest I've ever seen it out there! It was still fun though, but LOTS of puddles, some pretty big, but even the little TTR managed to get thru without drowning out, so it was all good.

I think the 250X works awesome out there, though I was a little disappointed I didn't really get to test out my latest suspension adjustments in the whoop sections as they were so deep with water I really couldn't fly over them like in the dry.

I was there on sunday and wandering why it was so wet down there cause we didn't get any rain in st. Louis. when is the next time you all are planning on heading down? I know it is hard with x-mas coming up but a few of us where talking about new years day

Not to far, Would be more than willing to take a road trip sometime for a new place to ride. I usually ride with 2 or 3 buddies, 2 have KTM 450EXC, 1 CRF230. Let me know. My email address is eeek@EeeEkkk.eek

Thanks

Malibu3

You really should break up your e-mail address. If you dont the spiders will grab it and you will get A LOT of spam/junk mail and probably virus related e-mail.

Use the PM feature for giving up e-mail address its a tad more secure.

<troll/> HONDA = Had Only Nine Dollars Available

or

KTM.............Because second sucks!

or

Roses are Red (Honda)

Violets are Blue (Yamaha)

I love KTM

And smoking the pants off you!

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

Real dirt bikes are Orange

JUST LIKE THE ONE YOUR BUDDY RIDES!!! <end_troll>

? Buddy # 2, the other KTM onwer here, not the one that wouldn't even try the hill! Can't wait till this weekend when I get to defend KTM against your little red wagon! ?

Oh Boy guys we have been invaded by a KTM owner! ? Anyway, after the holidays I say let's plan a big ride to St.Joe, a CRF250 TT get together. Or whatever u ride. ? Anyway, we are heading there this Sunday if anybody is interested. Talk to you all later, I heard high of 25 this sunday ?

Go get him Chuckf! In his defense his wife at least rides the right color bike. ? I think we all know who is the smart one in that family. ? Aneal, be careful the Honda ? will hunt you down. Don't worry you will be ? Honda and be ? about getting one of your own. ?

I was just there Friday... a buddy got a new TTR125. It rained *hard* and was the wettest I've ever seen it out there! It was still fun though, but LOTS of puddles, some pretty big, but even the little TTR managed to get thru without drowning out, so it was all good.

I think the 250X works awesome out there, though I was a little disappointed I didn't really get to test out my latest suspension adjustments in the whoop sections as they were so deep with water I really couldn't fly over them like in the dry.

Dr_BUSA - I know what you are talking about with the "hard" rain. Last time I was there I couldn't believe the amount of standing water. The "peanut butter" whoops were unbelievably slick. Looks like we will have minimal rainfall, but it takes until August for that place to really dry out. I am "testing" the new MSR mud pro neoprene glove this weekend. They've got to help.

Later. -Fiddler ?

Dr_BUSA - I know what you are talking about with the "hard" rain. Last time I was there I couldn't believe the amount of standing water. The "peanut butter" whoops were unbelievably slick. Looks like we will have minimal rainfall, but it takes until August for that place to really dry out. I am "testing" the new MSR mud pro neoprene glove this weekend. They've got to help.

Later. -Fiddler ?

Which place you guys talking about? ?

Sorry dude, I just had to take a shot at you. You did come to our forum talking smack.

Granted I did come to a sacred place ? But reread m3's first post... going off on poor old KTM's for no good reason... He can't just be happy to have good riding buddies, no, he has to trash talk them behind our back in his own "room" ?

I think my comments were waranted. ?

Granted I did come to a sacred place ? But reread m3's first post... going off on poor old KTM's for no good reason... He can't just be happy to have good riding buddies, no, he has to trash talk them behind our back in his own "room" ?

I think my comments were waranted. :D

I guess I did have some of the comments coming. ? It is nice to have good riding buddies, especially coming into the holidays, just having good friends. ?

Anyway, everybody have a good holiday season, whether your riding honda or a bike that is ?

Sorry, Couldn't resist!

?

Malibu3