Sign in to follow this  

Fox gear / Thor gear

Are they comparable in sizes? I have a set of thor gear now but I'm thinking about ordering some fox gear.

I have these sizes on thor:

pants 32

jersey XL

gloves M

Are they comparable in sizes? I have a set of thor gear now but I'm thinking about ordering some fox gear.

I have these sizes on thor:

pants 32

jersey XL

gloves M

OK....I know men and women are different, but I just tried on both brands. The Thors ran a little smaller in the pants of the same Fox size. Jersey's were comparable and Fox gloves seem to run a little bigger.

That being said....you could probably go with 30's in fox pants (I fit 28 Fox and 30 Thor...I fit 28 pants in Fox, Moose & Answer). The Fox gloves seemed wider in the palm, imho.

So, do what I did.....go try on the different styles of Fox at your local dealer. Even if they don't have the colors you want, at least you get an idea of the fit. I ended up deciding on Moose for my female form. 😢

I fit a 34" in levis (the gold standard). FOX 180's in 34 fit great. Thor Phase pants in 34" are much too big in waist (like a 38"!). Quality is mediocre too. Too bad, as I can get dlr cost pricing on Thors.

While I'm bitching, their Quadrant boot runs about 2 sizes small.

Anyone else have opinions on Thor sizing?

I like my Thors.they run the same size or a little smaller than my FOX jeans.Also the best quality I have seen.