Sign in to follow this  

Who is getting their kid a dirtbike for Christmas?

Bought my son a 2005 crf 50 his first bike, I have it covered in the garage and i hope he does not find it, everyday after school he has been riding his bicycle to improve his balance, I think I am more excited than he is! I also got all of his gear helmet boots ect.

don't count on him not finding it if its in the garage. If he thinks he might be getting one, trust me he'll look. And be careful, if its supposed to be coming from santa, then it will ruin that whole belief.

Well I think I have that one covered, if he does dind it santa dropped it off early because it was so heavy 😢

haha, yea we pulled that one with my little sister when she was about 4, we told her the easter bunny stashed the presents around the hosue so he wouldn't have to carry them all with him. (she found a big stuffed bunny in my moms room)

I got my 6 year old a 2005 Honda CRF50 & I got my 14 year old a Suzuki RM125. Although, I could not keep them until christmas so I gave them both my boys early. We are going on a weeklong trip on Friday and I wanted them to bring the new bikes.

Got our son a XR50 for his birthday/Christmas(birthday was Nov.28) But we couldn't wait either. 😢 He has been riding it for about a month.

We picked up a 1998 KLX300 for our oldest to replace his '87XR200. We've already given it to him as his Christmas present and the 200 is in the paper for sale.

I already have a brand new PW50 just waiting for Christmas morning....training wheels aready installed....decal works # plates with my son's name. i can't wait. He keeps saying that he wants Santa to bring hima little blue motorycycle like Daddy's big one. I tis going to be a fun day...I can't wait to see the look on his face.

getting my son (3 year old) a crf50 and keeping it at the dealer. he can find anything if you let him..... 😢😢😢

Ordered a new PW80 just this evening ready for collection tomorrow night to replace his PW50, just feel bad about my younger boy getting the hand me downs from his big bro, but i will make it a nice accoasion and put both bikes under the tree so at least he get an "official" handover of the bike.

I can't wait will be great to be riding with my 2 boys on xmas day, the younger guy has only just started to take an interest in the bike a couple weeks ago 😢😢😢

Bought my almost 3yo niece a 2005 crf50, my parents bought her some training wheels, figure in a few months she will be riding it..

Rick

I've got 3 boys and the older 2 are riding the XR50 and PW50. I figure I'll need an XR/CRF70 or 80 soon enough so I've started looking but I'm not sure if I'll buy it before Xmas. That way, I can ride it around with them and let the 2 1/2 year old sit in front of me. When the oldest is ready to move up, there will be bikes for all 3 of them.

We got 3 XR's last year for our kids at Christmas. It was great fun. They suspected something, because I had taken the boys past the Honda shop, "just dreaming", to see what bikes fit them best.

We've had many days of fun this last year riding together.

Seldon

It so cool to hear yall talking about getting bike for your kids. 😢

One day I hope to enjoy the same trills. 😢

First, I got to find a women worth having a kid with. 😢

God Bless Yall & You're Family,

Keep it Down 😢

Oh Yeah I think kide are wonderful.. When I find a wife (Hope I will 😢 ) and we hopefully gets childrens I will give them bikes so they can ride and have as fun as I´m havin by the tracks.. 😢