Who is getting their kid a dirtbike for Christmas?

Bought my son a 2005 crf 50 his first bike, I have it covered in the garage and i hope he does not find it, everyday after school he has been riding his bicycle to improve his balance, I think I am more excited than he is! I also got all of his gear helmet boots ect.

I already have a brand new PW50 just waiting for Christmas morning....training wheels aready installed....decal works # plates with my son's name. i can't wait. He keeps saying that he wants Santa to bring hima little blue motorycycle like Daddy's big one. I tis going to be a fun day...I can't wait to see the look on his face.

Ordered a new PW80 just this evening ready for collection tomorrow night to replace his PW50, just feel bad about my younger boy getting the hand me downs from his big bro, but i will make it a nice accoasion and put both bikes under the tree so at least he get an "official" handover of the bike.

I can't wait will be great to be riding with my 2 boys on xmas day, the younger guy has only just started to take an interest in the bike a couple weeks ago ???

I've got 3 boys and the older 2 are riding the XR50 and PW50. I figure I'll need an XR/CRF70 or 80 soon enough so I've started looking but I'm not sure if I'll buy it before Xmas. That way, I can ride it around with them and let the 2 1/2 year old sit in front of me. When the oldest is ready to move up, there will be bikes for all 3 of them.