Sign in to follow this  

Hello

Hi everyone! This is my first post on this site. Used to hang out at PM but will be on here and other boards more. If you have questions or are looking for links for stuff, I might be able to help.

50ccchick

2004crf50 and KLX110

I've known about it for some time. Just been spending too much time elsewhere for my own good. 😢 Glad to see you're on here!

Welcome aboard fellow TT'er 😢 Look on the DRZ110 forum & see if you can answer my question under 110 Japan motard?? Looking for info. on the japan model "KSR110" street model. Also info. to buy a 6 speed tranny for the KLX110 from Takegawa....... Any input?? Thanx Pam......

Hey fitty cc chick

Do you know much about putting stiffer springs in the KX60 forks for my 110? I hear use stiffer 110 springs with washers and a PVC spacer of around 1.5-2.5" at the top to take up the slack.

Hey MSRMX, sorry don't have an answer on that one for you. Just haven't run into it yet. You might check with BigMinis or CrowerPower they are both knowledgeable with 100 mods and are prob. familiar with using the 60 forks.

It's nice to see you here Pam, I too left planetminis because I thought things where getting out of hand.

Later,

phatfiddy

You didnt say you changed names, just wanting to mess with ya lol. What did your name used to be just curious?