Sign in to follow this  

TC 610 Stator

Does anyone rewind TC 610 stator? How many spires wired on those anchors? Or may be someone got used part? P/n 8000 77391

Years ago Malcolm Smith Motorsports had my stator rewound on my 95 610 to help power the dual sport kit, it didn't make much difference. I believe the 2000 and up TE models have more power, but I'm not sure what the TC models came with. I would recommend calling Uptite or Rickystator.

I know my stator right now is toast, and Husky is backordered to the hilt on all these stators, so GP is having Uptite repair my current stator.

Uptite (George) has got to have an answer for ya, give him a call! 😢

Yea... Cool... But...If U look in my profile you can see that I'm from Russia. But thanks anyway. Shipping there and back will be more costly that new stator. 😢

Well trouble is - my stator is making too early spark. 😢

I bet there is nothing wrong with the stator.

Your Flywheel magnets have moved inside the flywheel casing causing your ignition timming to be out.You will need to get it resett.

Check to see if the flywheel magnets can be turned very common problem with the Ducati ignition on the 1995 -04 Husky 610/410.

I know here in the UK www.Taliesinracing.co.uk do the repair.

With the stator check for continuity & the resistance reading should be fairly low less than 20 Ohms if I remmember correctly.Also check for signs of burning on the insulation.

I know the Ignition is available new for about £350 in the UK there is no shortage here in Europe.