Sign in to follow this  

anyone bought from Procycleusa on ebay??

They APPEAR to have 05'crf250's for $4999...it this place legit?? They're in Columbia, MO., which is 6 hours from my house...just wondering if anyone has any experience with them? THANKS.

How many do they have? 😢

You sure they are 05's? not 04's? I have seen a number of places selling the 04's for 4,999.

Sounds like it would be worth the drive for you, as long as you get there and they don't try to charge you set up and paperwork fees.

Thats exactly what they did to a friend of mine a few years ago. Quoted price over phone, drove 2.5 hours to find out that didn't include set-up and frieght?

another $350.00......? Needless to say we haven't been back.

I would make them fax you the sales order with a signature showing ALL the cost before I would drive that far !

My 2c's.

Yeah, they are legit. When you go there plan some time at Finger Lakes state park. They have a MX track and lots of woods riding!

😢

Malibu3

Put it this way, I did not get my bike from them because they ran out of 04 250X but another place had them and I bought mine, drove 5 hours, 4999.00. Took a cashiers check for that amount and came home with my bike.

malibu3

"Was not informed that they were crate damaged."

"Negative feedback rating MISREPRESENTED ITEM W/ WRONG PIC OF ITEM/NO RETURNS WITHOUT A 10% RESTOCKING FEE"

"Negative feedback rating john you know how you took me for a ride 318.00 dollars no hidden cost my a__"

22 neg in the past 12 months! THAT IS HORRIBLE on eBay....nobody post neg unless it's a DISASTER!

16 more neutral?

97% You want to buy a bike from that guy? Good luck.

" Buyer must be present in the dealership to claim purchase. We do NOT ship. "

I live pretty close to them,alot of the bikes are blems or crate damaged,But I do know guys who have bought from them. You just have to be careful.

Ask if they're Canadian models -- good luck on warranty (but then again..... what warranty?)