Sign in to follow this  

Bronco78--rebound stack.

It's been a long time since you asked, but are you still looking for the stock shock rebound stack?

Wally

Wow that was quick. OK starting from the piston qty, dia.,thickness

3 40 .20

1 26 .10

1 40 .20

1 38 .25

1 36 .25

1 34 .25

1 32 .30

1 30 .30

1 28 .30

1 26 .30

1 24 .30

thin spacer 25 .6

thick spacer

This is from an '02 S model.

He's trying to get the front and back of his bike to work at the same time 😢

What are you up to Bronco?

After a local tuner had a go at my suspension just prior to my last race,,, we have found his stack to be a bit on the stiff side (if I had the nuts, I could clear triple with the best of them,, and not bottom out the forks 😢 ) So,, as any good suspension guy would do,, my guy is going to rework the stack for me. He has a recipe for the shock,,, based on the stock shim stack,, But he only had notes as to the changes,, not the complete index of the stack.. Thus.... here we are. I had the date for the front,, now I have it for the rear,, So off the suspension goes to the tuner in the morning 😢

I recently had my front fine tuned at esp, George really knows his stuff. I love it, twice I feel it saved my life. When I had it done I told him I wanted to retain as much plushness as possible while helping me out on the whoops and G-outs. Thats just what he did 😢 I also told him that the only jumping I do is small as I too don't have the heuveos to do triples or doubles for that matter! 😢

I recently had my front fine tuned at esp, George really knows his stuff. I love it, twice I feel it saved my life. When I had it done I told him I wanted to retain as much plushness as possible while helping me out on the whoops and G-outs. Thats just what he did 😢 I also told him that the only jumping I do is small as I too don't have the heuveos to do triples or doubles for that matter! 😢

And there in is the issue for me.. I do see some air time,, and fast hits at med heights. But still want the ability to ride it in the slower rough stuff. I had a plush set up. But found myself clanking both ends on the jumps and terrain I was riding at during the races I've been doing. Had a big 24 hours race coming up. asked the local guy to have a go at it..... He did what I asked,, just went a bit to far 😢

Hows your 440???

Yeah!!! How is your 440??? I, we all, have been patiently waiting for you to post something for a LONG time!!! How is it??? Figured you had to hock your computer or something... 😢