Sign in to follow this  

delta on sat 15th

i was thinking that i would hit delta this week before i go home for christmass. anyone up for it?

I'm game, but I've got a very tight schedule... I'd have to leave Delta no later than 12:30/12:45 to get back to coach indoor soccer.

I'm gonna try to contact them 'ole boys down there and see what the track is like i.e. muddy, etc. before I commit.

Perhaps we should consider Scream'n Eagle too. I've been talking w/ the boss down there and he says the rid'n ain't bad - some puddles, etc. but it's very doable. I can't imagine Delta is puddle-free either, but it's real tuf to get in contact w/ them boys down there - I used to have one of their cell #s, but lost it. 😢

where is Scream'n Eagle?? i am up for it. i have been to delta so a new place would be nice.

Any of you decided where you are going this weekend? I haven't ridden Delta or Filmore and was just planning to go to the sand dunes on saturday cause it doesn't matter if they are a little wet. I will probably end up there with a friend of mine if anyone wants to meet let me know and we'll set a place. I'm thinking of just going to Cherry Creek and riding into the dunes from there, and we can do trails if there are any in good condition.

Also, if anyone really wants to hit another place and knows it will be good, I'd be up for that as well if you want to show me and my friend around. Let me know what's up!!

Cory

Any of you decided where you are going this weekend? I haven't ridden Delta or Filmore and was just planning to go to the sand dunes on saturday cause it doesn't matter if they are a little wet. I will probably end up there with a friend of mine if anyone wants to meet let me know and we'll set a place. I'm thinking of just going to Cherry Creek and riding into the dunes from there, and we can do trails if there are any in good condition.

Also, if anyone really wants to hit another place and knows it will be good, I'd be up for that as well if you want to show me and my friend around. Let me know what's up!!

Cory

Where in PG are you? I have family down there.

Any of you decided where you are going this weekend?

I decided to go.... out to my shop and put a new top end in. Wasn't stoked about missing the riding, but I wouldn't have been able to stay long and I'm over due for the work. It's done now though! 😢

Yeah, Saturday was AWESOME weather, but I was alone. I just had to go and my other buddy bailed on me when I was going to pick him up, so I just kept driving to Cherry Creek. The low elevation was great, snow starts low, but there is plenty of lower, sandy riding. I ended up riding across the dunes just to check it all out. I also just purchased an entire paddle tire with the rim and all off eBay, it was off an older RM, and didn't work on my bike with the parts I had (I should have tested it). But I just rode like I always have, and enjoyed the sun A LOT!!