Sign in to follow this  

A Xmas present for Brian (TT owner)

Ho-Ho-Ho !!!

To show our appreciation for TT and all that Brian does for us wouldn't it be nice if each of us contributed 1-5.00 towards a new CRF 450 for Brian. With 40,000 + members in no time flat he'd have one!!! A lousy buck would do but I'd give more. I'm in for $10. 😢

How about you?

Hadn't thought that far ahead yet.

I just want to see how many are interested. I can't imagine someone not wanting to contribute for all he does!

It would be one heck of a gift !!!!!!!!!!!

count me in.. the amount of money time and frustration that has been saved onn this forum is priceless... paypal works great

OOOPS....I mean Bryan. Thanks for the correction!

I posted it at about 7 or 8 Forums. All we need to do is have Bryan reply and give us a pay-pal accont we can send to. Even if it doesn't amount up to a new bike it will still be nice but there is just NO EXCUSE that we can't raise the $$$$.

honestly.. they OWN this site and all profits from it. I think a crf is a bit overkill.

Your intitled to your opinion, I don't care how much he makes from it! The member ship is FREE and the knowledge you gain from it is 2nd to none. Way more then any mag has to offer.

BE A SCROOGE!

Your intitled to your opinion, I don't care how much he makes from it! The member ship is FREE and the knowledge you gain from it is 2nd to none. Way more then any mag has to offer.

BE A SCROOGE!

Dude.. we give them and their advertisers revenue and profits from our purchases and from simply being here to view advertisements and beef up their statistics.

We give them ALOT from our FREE memberships. 😢

I've already given my present, I give it every day. 😢

It's your ten bucks, go for it! Just don't try no salami slicin' and steal innocent people's money. 😢

Dude.. we give them and their advertisers revenue and profits from our purchases and from simply being here to view advertisements and beef up their statistics.

😢

Yeah, I'm sure he's ready to retire any day now, he's just doing this for a hobby. 😢

Pony up the cash Scrooge.