Sign in to follow this  

pro circuit t-4

I've been planning on buying a yoshi rs3 but i found a PC t4 for $ 257.00 new. I read old post on it some good and bad. Is it worth spending $150.00 more on the yoshi. 😢

Here's a third opinion....Get the Yosh....I had a Procircuit T-4 on my KFX400 ATV. The PC was VERY, VERY, LOUD. Even with the "Quiet Insert". The Yosh is a MUCH nicer item, made better, looks better, sounds better. Not nearly as loud. I run the RS-3 slip-on with no insert on the street every day and haven't raised J-law's Eyebrow because of the pipe yet. 😢

I've seen full yosh systems for $411 , I actually booked marked it.

Now if I could just find some blue santa program to donate >G<

I'm not dissing anyone recommending the Yosh system as it's the one that burned and bronco recommend and they have the best knowledge about it. I will say however that the Pro Circuit exhausts are first rate quality systems. I've had many different exhaust systems over the years and the PC I have is one of the best quality systems I've ever used.

Go to motofrugals.com. They have it for $395, then go to the TT store and they will give you 110% of the price difference. I got mine that way for $386 from TT, and free shipping for any order over $149.

Thank you Eddie from the bottom of my heart for putting the Yosh on the kicker. Oh how I do love it's wonder bass noise or sound how can that sweetness be called noise? prairiedawg

I have Burned's old T4 and love it!

I also ride on the street or offroad on private land so I don't have to worry about how loud I am.

I've never been one to put price above quality (Akropovich on my streetbike), but for what I paid for the t4 full system I couldn't get the header by itself.

Just my $.02

Oconnor