Sign in to follow this  

PIRU MX this SAT the 18th

i will be there with some friends if anyone is interested in going! They have added in a new section in front and the upper cyn is open! Makes it a little longer! 😢

Sunday was fun but my kids have a dance performance in the afternoon and a family holiday pagaent at Grandma's in the early evening. The new layout is cool. We stayed until about 3:30. My last two sessions were 8 and 10 laps. It took that long for my hangover to wear off. in the morning it was 2-3 laps and back to the truck.

I didn't make it out last weekend, and I really wanted to go this weekend. But, I have to help my bro-inlaw move.....again. 😢 Then next weekend is Christmas, then New Years. 😢 I don't know if I'll ever get out there. 😢 Hope ya'll have fun. 😢

This close to Christmas....you must have all your shopping done. And you must have a really cool wife. The malls will be filled with TT'ers panic shopping.

😢 hahahaha I haven't gotten anything yet!! NOT 1 thing!!!! My wife does all the shopping for everyone! I'm going to get my wife another wedding ring cause she lost the NUGGET out of her's while we were at Magic Mountain 😢

So she's getting a new ring! Cha-Ceng$$$$$$$$$$ 😢

That wouldn't have gone over very well. I guess it's a small price to pay considering all she does.... "did you hear that honey?"