Sign in to follow this  

Update on My DR650 Exhuast Upgrade Project

After doing lots of research and trying to find a complette system upgrade for the DR650 I finally settled on Thunder Ally. Thunder Ally is located in Hanford, CA and specializes in competition dirt mx bikes more than dualsports however Bob Murray the owner and operator is willing to tackle anything. Oh and did I mention service like you read about. Check out his website at www.thunder-alley.net or call him at 559-584-8109. Lastly, let me talk about performance. Holly Crap this was the most amazing jump in torque and Horsepower I have ever experienced. Granted, he did rejet it for me as well as build a custom system from the head back with his reverse megaphone technology. I got on the bike and asked for a normal amount of the throttle that I usally do when I am showing off, and the damn thing lept up into a wheelie about 45 degrees in the air. Needless to say I am very Pleased. Check thunder ally out and make your own decision but as for me I will probably take every bike I own to him.