Sign in to follow this  

Ride at the Hall Farm

It is open to the public and all atv's and dirt bikes are welcome to ride.

😢 Looks like we will have a great day for riding at the Hall Farm on December 27th. Weather is going to be wet and 40 degrees. We just had a pretty good ice storm in the area within the last 24 hours and I am sure that some of that will be melting with the temperature reaching 40 on Monday. 😢

Take Georgetown Rd.(25) to Georgetown, drive straight through town, you should see the Scott County Fire Department on your left, approximately 1.5-2.0 miles turn right onto Rogers Gap, you will drive under the interstate(I-75) and take the first left. Drive back the gravel lane to the shop. Please come inside and sign the necessary paperwork and please make a small donation of your choice to Gregg for coming out and letting us have a great place to ride.

If you take I-75 south, take Deleplain Rd. exit, turn left and go approximately 1 mile to U.S.25, turn right and go approximately1.5-2.0 miles and turn right onto Rogers Gap, you will drive under the interstate(I-75) and take the first left.

They are not alllowed to charge you to ride. But we usually give a small donation($5-$20) just as a token of appreciation for providing a nice place to ride.

I drove past the farm today using the directions in this thread and I did not time the trip but I would guess it took about 30-40 minutes from Lexington. The only thing was think it's more like 5 miles past the fire station but once you find it it's easy to get to. I don't think I'll be able to make tomorrow but I hope to ride somewhere before the end of the week. 😢