Corral canyon Sat 18th

10 toes and I are hittin the single track up at corral canyon on sat. We are parking on the road where the kernan cycle trail crosses the road up to four corners.

I believe that we are meeting at the Carls Jr. on Tavern road in Alpine(south side of the 8) at 8:45.

I have a gren tacoma 4x4 x-cab, white blue pig in back, socal-dirtrider sticker!

Weather is not looking good for this ride however as it is not supposed to rain or snow, shucks! ? we will be making up for that by finding the hardest trails we can and truely searchin for the slop

Lets doit

Miguel

The weather cant be any worse (better?) than it was when we got snowed on... I may be able to make it. Carls at 8:45. BTW, that BBQ place in that shopping center is great.

My wife and I are the proud new parents of a new baby (toyhauler). First run is New Years weekend to Jawbone. ?

The new baby

Hey Greg - How much did that cost you? Also, what does it weigh? Thanks.

That was fast. Got the hallpass and I'm in. What time should I meet all you guys at the staging area? Tuan, I'm assuming that it is the same place we staged at last time?

And I'm bringing my snowboarding gloves and mulitple layers! This should be a blast!

That was fast. Got the hallpass and I'm in. What time should I meet all you guys at the staging area? Tuan, I'm assuming that it is the same place we staged at last time?

And I'm bringing my snowboarding gloves and mulitple layers! This should be a blast!

Did you guys ride at McCain Valley or Corral Canyon?

Rob, from where we staged we road we wwnt down both directions. We did sidewinder trail/gunslinger and a bunch of others. Sidewinder trail is Awesome! Especially when you get to watch Tuan fly into the bushes! lol. ? j/k

Keith, I would say it would take you 1 hour from escondido. Just take the 15 to the 8. Head east and once you start going east on the 8 it will take you about 30 minutes to get there. ? You'll love these trails! Meet up with the other guys at the CJ.

And to everyone going I will meet you at the staging area at 9:30 a.m. Peace! ?

Sorry guys, I'm out for Sat. Going to do a quick morning ride at Lawrence Welk then start tearing down the bike and prepping it for Ocotillo. I been putting off my new chain and sprockets for way to long and Sat. is probably my only free day till after Christmas ? Retail sucks ??

You should go. You could ride for a few hours, and still be home before 2.

Ill have to split before 3:00, but I can have some fun for most of the day. I think I can convince the better half to let me loose...

FYI: Where we parked a few weeks ago may get us a ticket. The ranger came by as I was leaving where we staged and threatened to ticket everybody.

I don't see how they could give us a ticket if you have a forest adventure pass, unless they see you loading and unloading. I had a ranger stop me at the top, and tell me we had to park at the top. I'm actually street legal, so I think I could unload anywhere I want. I guess we will find out. ?