Sign in to follow this  

Handguards

What handguards you like better?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What handguards you like better?

• Acerbis Rally 2
    • Acerbis Flag Lite

Hey guy's im getting handguards for my 2005 YZ250F and i'm deciding between these two handquads:

http://www.motosport.com/product.jsp?path=-1|31989|37204|102761&id=83254

those are the Acerbis Rally 2, I would get the blue ones. Or these handguards:

http://www.motosport.com/product.jsp?path=-1|31989|37204|102761&id=83223

These are the Acerbis Flag Lite, I would get the blue/white.

So tell me which ones you guys think are sweeter and better. I'm leaning more towards the flag lite at this point.

Thanks a lot guys!

Joe Bell #22y

So tell me which ones you guys think are [...] better.

for what type of riding?

if you are doing enduros or harescrambles i'd get the cycra probends.

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

Sorry about not specifing that, I will only be doing motocross races and mx tracks for practicing. I'm def. going to pick between these two so just let me know what you guy's think which one is better out of these two.

Thanks!

Joe Bell #22y

well first of all y just those 2 there are soo many out there.

i have the Acerbis Mx light and i love them. i will probably take them off this year and get some asv levers.

I looked at all the handguards and those were my final 2 choices I want to decide from because I like those the best out of all them. Damn I got to keep explaning my self. 😢 Just answer the damn question hahaha 😢😢😢😢

Have you checked out the Cycra mx stealth hand guards? Very nice looking. I personally have they cyra pro bends wiht the low profile guards...looks like the stealth guards.

HAHAH OK OK OK since everyone is not answering your question i guess ill start i would go with the Flag Lite handguards there very nice.

Can some one give me a link to the Cyrca handguards you guy's are talking about so I can check them out?

Thanks

We installed the Enduro Engineering brush guards with the MSR cups on our WR 250F and it fits fine.

As usual, when you install that type of "bark busters", you need to cut a wide opening at the tip of the throttle box and you need to trim the tip of the grip as well.

We also installed a regular Renthal bar.

Not to be an ass but Yes I did Jho and Cyrca dosn't even give any good pictures of the stealth handguards so why the hell would I get them if I can't even see what they look like on yz250f or even on a bike. They don't show any good pictures of the stealth handguard on a bike.

Your post specifically asked for the Cycra website. My response was specifically related to that comment. I'm sorry to react this way but I see far too many posts from people that are a waste of space and a result of a laziness. My apologies.

Ditto on the Cycras. Had the Rallys and they were destroyed after 3 or 4 good crashes.

My apologies too I didn't notice what I asked. I checked rocky mountain site and looked at the stealth handguards but the picture they show off them is same pic. on cycras website. Does any one have some good pics of the stealth handguards or know of any sites that do? A lot of people are talking about these handguards so they must be sweet.

Thanks a lot

Joe Bell #22y

Im telling you get the Acreabis MX Flag light. lol one of your choices on top. heck ill sell u mine. there blue only 1 crash on them.

I just took my new tusk aluminum hand guards out on the package and put the right side up by to see how they are going to look and immediately noticed the problem of the brake line coming out of the master cylinder being in the way. I didn’t have much time to look at it but I wanted to see if anybody had any tips.

This will be my third set of hand guards to mount, one on a TTR125 and the other on a KTM 400EXC and this application looks to be the most challenging.