Sign in to follow this  

Clicking Noise on My 110?

I put my 110 back together and now when i was siting on it i was roling back and forth and there is a clicking noise coming from the output shaft. im not shure what it is, has anyone had this happen?

Sounds like you did not get everything back together right 😢 Don't try to start it!! 😢 Take it back apart & check to make sure you have the shift lever forks all the way in the groove!! It's been awhile since I had mine apart so i'm trying to remember exactly what it would be. But try that!! You can call Don at PAX RACING 😢 ,@ (818)897-0373 he will be able to help you for sure!! He does them day in & day out 😢 Tell him BJ sent you! Good luck 😢

i didnt take the motor apart, it remided me of the sound that it made b4 the output shaft broke but i took the chain off an spun the sproket and the only noise i hear are the gears. the shaft doesnt wiggle at all the sprocked does mabe its that but i dont think so

Maybe you have your sprocket on the opposit way it was! Making the chain snag the sprocket teeth giving you the clicking sound 😢 ???

nope i figured it out we had a cusom swing arm made and when its on the ground th swing arm is on a down ward angle and when you sit on it it goes to a lesser angle so it makes the chain tighten up and puts presure on the shaft

Well that is information we need (new swingarm) 😢 well I had the chain/sprocket clicking idea down 😢 Well good job, glad you got it figured out 😢