Sign in to follow this  

IMS Pro Peg Install....Pic links With Stock Peg Comparison.

Hey Guys,

Just put on my IMS Pro's from the TT store.They sure look nice...and feel great playing on the bike in the Garage. It's too cold for a test ride right now...but tomorrow afternoon I'll get it done. Here's some links......

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

Pic #3 has the stock peg sitting on top of it for size comparison...

I like mine also, just keep your balls away from them... 😢

"Ping spoke with Ted Metzger, Mike’s father, about what happened last weekend in Switzerland. Apparently, toward the end of his final run of the event, Mike attempted a backflip nac-nac—the same trick that Adams was reportedly trying—and over-rotated the jump. When his rear wheel hit the ground, it yanked the bars out of his hands and he went down. The bike flipped up, and when it came down, the foot peg hit him right in the crotch, tearing open one of his testicles and a main artery that runs into your leg. His testicle was removed, and he is still in the hospital in stable condition. Mike is scheduled to come home Saturday on a medical flight from Europe….

I think I’m going to be sick."

The bike flipped up, and when it came down, the foot peg hit him right in the crotch, tearing open one of his testicles and a main artery that runs into your leg. His testicle was removed, and he is still in the hospital in stable condition.

😢😢😢

the Metz has been de-nutted?!!!!!!!! 😢

That is one of my favorite riders!!! Nooooooooo......... I hope that he is ok. 😢

The artery was a much more serious injury than loosin a nut. Could have been killed. 😢 :cry: 😢

Maybe he should stop while he still has one testi left though. 😢

If he looses the other one day.... I guess there will be one less nut to contribute to the gene pool.🤣😢

How in the hell did we get from new footpegs.....To somebody's Nutz????? :D:D:D I spent five minutes posting a pic that some of you would find informative in you decision to buy IMS Pegs or not..... 😢😢 You people sure have a lot of....um..... balls....Derailing my nice thread......... 😢😢

😉😉😉:D:D :D 😉😢🤣:D🤣😉😉😉:D

I'm gonna try and re-rail this thread for those interested....

The IMS pegs are MUCH better than the stock item...I took it out for a ride today, and they give you a more "solid" feel, with a lot more room for my hoofs. They may end up being hard on boots, but I like the sharp teeth. 😢 They look cool as hell, too.

thanks for the report on those pegs. I am interested in them. But the price tag is kinda high dont you think?

thanks for the report on those pegs. I am interested in them. But the price tag is kinda high dont you think?

Yeah, but that's a whole 'nother story....Short version is I had ordered a Cyclops headlight from the TT store...A month later, Acerbis still could not provide one....TT store had my money, I got tired of waiting, Hatched a plan with the TT store to cancel the headlight and exchange for the pegs.....

They are kinda pricey, but I have not skimped on anything for this bike yet, so I got 'em. After a ride with the new pegs, I'd have to say they are worth the cashola....I hated those tiny stock pegs from the get-go. 😢

I hate my stock pegs too. Getting rid of that rubber thing on them helped alot!!! I think that was the first thing that I took off my bike. Maybe after Christmas I'll get a set of those pegs. What was the total cost from the TT store?

I hate my stock pegs too. Getting rid of that rubber thing on them helped alot!!! I think that was the first thing that I took off my bike. Maybe after Christmas I'll get a set of those pegs. What was the total cost from the TT store?

The cost was $87.26...But I think Don gave me free shipping due to the problem with the headlight...might be a little more with shipping, not sure though. 😢

yea, now help me explain to the wife why I "need" $100 set of pegs on a new bike.

mmmmmmmmmmmm...........

yea, now help me explain to the wife why I "need" $100 set of pegs on a new bike.

mmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Hmmmmm, Can't help ya there, Fred.

I'm lucky where that is concerned...My wife never says a word about the money I blow on toys...😢 She just laughs at me and calls me a big Kid........ 😢

I went with the IMS SuperStock peg because they are not as sharp but just as wide. I seem to recall that the SS pegs (80 mm) were even a bit wider than the Pro pegs (68 mm) - but I'm not positive.

Poor Mike 😢

I got my IMS Pro Series pegs from the EBAY IMS peg guy...

He sells them for $69 plus $8 Shipping...

Just search on DRZ ... You'll see someone selling IMS Pegs for DRZ 110 or something...Send him an email...He's got them for the DRZ400 as well but doesn't advertise them for some reason...He honors the $69 price though...

The seller goes by the name "motomahimahi" from a business called

ATV GALAXY...