Sign in to follow this  

Thanks! Supermoto Racer Magazine

I just wanted to thank Scott and Janna from Supermoto Magazine for posting a Purse in the Open Class at Grange this past weekend. Scott continues to give so much to this sport. He spends endless hours working on the magazine that gives legitimacy to the sport we all love.

Also, I would like to thank him for letting me be a part of the magazine as a test rider. This position has helped me in many different ways. Hours of testing products and bikes has made me both a better rider and tester. I'm sure that all the exposure I recieved in his magazine helped me make it into the X-games. I look forward to another successful year for Supermoto Racer Magazine with the addition of a 5th issue for 2005! Scott, I can't wait to see what is in store for Supermoto next year.....And I can't wait to test all the new trickest products!

I would not like to thank Scott for passing me in the 250 class this last weekend...... 😢 I think it was the low point of the year for me!!! Only kidding....you are haul'in ass though!!!!! 😢

here here! 😢

ive introduced more people than i can count to the sport by just showing thema copy of SMR.

The dude is hauling on that 250F for sure. I saw him win the Vet class against a bunch of 450s and 525s on a horsepower track - Horse Thief Mile. 😢

I do have a complaint about that magazine though... I've been reading it for a year now, since issue #1, and I haven't gotten any faster on the track because of it. 😢

Yes he was riding fast...... so fast indeed that (I was told, since I didn't see) he pushed me off the track in turn 1! (in the heat race).

Since alot of the fast guys were absent I managed to run in 3rd place for the first 4 laps of the heat. I could hear him behind me the whole time, then just as we were braking for the first corner I felt somthing push my rear wheel, I had to run straight and couldn't slow down enough to turn and ran straight into the haybayles! didn't fall but was frustrating. No hard feelings this is supermoto no roadracing afterall. I chalked it up to a simple racing incident.

I was running good but my poor dot tires were soooo shagged that I had to slow it down in some key corners to stay upright. I also finnally feel my stock caliper isn't enough and could probably gain by installing a 4pot unit.

It was great to run in third, maybe I can give scott a run for his money next time if I can get myself some real tires and a 4pot caliper may help abit too.

highsiding in the warmup lap in the main was not so fun!.......damn cold ooold tires....hadn't smaked my head that hard in a long time......I think its time for a new helmet. Damn....it was brand new.....

can't wait to race him again.....

The magazine is great!! Can't stop reading it when I first got it. We have it here in the store and I always make sure people pick them up. Also the poster with pablo's bike looks great in my garage!

Scott keep it up! We want more issues!!!!!!!

Now that your a 250 rider, let put some pressure on AMA and get it in there!!!!!!!!! come on!!!!! how about it?

Don't forget that whenever you contact an SMR advertiser about parts or services to tell them that you saw their ad in the magazine. If they know their ad is being seen by their target audience (supermoto racers that buy bike parts) then they'll continue to advertise and Scott can continue to publish the magazine. 😢

My Mag arrived today from America couldn't believe it i only subscribed last week!!!

I ordered Rims from Motostrano near 2 weeks ago and haven't seen them yet!

Anyways gotta say i'm REALLY impressed with the mag it's excellent.