Santa?

Handsome little guys! ?

As for the bell ringers, I just tell the kids that they are Santa's helpers. That seems to be sufficient. I think my 7 yr old is starting to figure things out and doesn't want to ask too many questions for fear of knowing the truth. ?

My 2 year old says, "'RamPA!?!?!?"

My FIL is a Harley biker dude with LONG white hair and an equally long white, full beard. So....Santa....ALL of them...look like Grandpa.

As for the rest of the kids....I always told them they were Santa's helpers....including the ones at the department stores where they go and sit on laps and all. Mainly because there's only 1 REAL Santa....and he's busy this time a year making sure all the elves are making toys.

peace,

janette

Took my 2 over last weekend, the 2 1/2yr old did well, and even though she had her 14yr old sister along with her for back-up, I was still suprised! She doesnt take to strangers, and Santa definitely qualifies!!!

Sorry, pix will stay here, after my last [and final} posting of my older daughter's picture, where some "gherkins" thought they was "dills", from the comfort of their keyboards....

Robert ?

every couple years for the last 16 years or so,I'll dress up as Santa and peek in the window "OF MY HOUSE LOL"making sure the kids see me,it is a blast to see that look of shock and joy in thier little eyes...

This will be my last year though they are getting to big ??