Sign in to follow this  

TC450 Jetting

I have the TE Muffler on my TC , it calmed the bike down for the tight stuff, but now it seems abit fat at low RPM and the exhaust is very sooty. Anyone got it dialed in,,, (pilot,needle pos and type and main) sea level jetting will be fine, I can adjust for my 4.5 K altitude rides. Thanks Rob

Hey Rob, would you want to sell your TC Muffler if you still have it? TE's came with 30 pilots you could probably go for a 35 , the TC needle it more richer than what the TE came with so you could try a TC needle for your using it's can. Kinda restrictive but if it works for you it all good right..

What year? If you have an 05 with the Kehein I donated mine (05 450TC) to James at JDJetting.com for the day last Sunday and he got it right! He sould have the kit available any day. They come with way too lean of a needle and try to compensate for it by using too big of pilot. It worked fine when charging but at low speed it wanted to flood & stall

sorry man you confused me, I have a TC 450 with a TE muffler/spark arrester, and I have not even looked in the carb yet for jet sizes, I may be into selling the TC Ti Muffler, make me an offer, thanks Rob

I don't know how much the TC Ti cans cost. but I'll ask and give you an offer.. Send me a PM for more contact info.. What kind of muffler is it? Husky Stock or aftermarket? well send me more info bro.. lates .... 😢