Acton, Ca

ya when i get caught only a couple of the cops take it seriously and the others think that coming out on the complaints is a wait of their time

If you are riding on your own property, what is the problem? Noise? If so, get a quite pipe and ride all you want.

My friend lives off Red rover?? up the 14 and has about 10 acres on his property and has a small track that we ride on. We also head back into the hills where there are some cool jumps, big mounds at the bottom of hills you can launch to the top of the hill. Never had any problems just dirty looks from some of the locals! ?

• 4 months later...

I went in to the sheriff station off Palmdale Blvd and asked about riding in the desert within city limits. Absolutely no way was the answer.

I do on limited occasions, but keep my eyes and ears open, and above all keep my activities respectful of neighbors.

Now the kids close to where I live, have no fear, or no knowledge of the laws, and they seem to ride without any restrictions. But I just know that if I get caught, I'll get a baton beating like no other.

I went in to the sheriff station off Palmdale Blvd and asked about riding in the desert within city limits. Absolutely no way was the answer.

I do on limited occasions, but keep my eyes and ears open, and above all keep my activities respectful of neighbors.

Now the kids close to where I live, have no fear, or no knowledge of the laws, and they seem to ride without any restrictions. But I just know that if I get caught, I'll get a baton beating like no other.

palmdaleRider, ever ride out at 90th West and L?

Ave I on the north side of the Poppy Reserve?

At west end of Ave K?

Around Willow Springs?

Bean Canyon and aquaduct road?

Just curious, I went to those areas all the time on my DRZ-400S before I sold it. I have never seen any police, ever. Now I have a KDX and no longer street legal so I'm not sure about trucking a bike to those areas. I thought you might know a secret place to stage?

:naughty:

I live near Angeles Forest Hwy and Sierra Hwy, and ride all around the area. As long as I am respectful of others, particularly folks that I know have horses and respect the private property signs and fencelines, I have never had a problem.

Oldskewl- They (the LA Co sherrifs) are ticketing people with alarming frequency at 90th west and L. Never been out by the poppy reserve. Occasionally ride out at the west end of K, and have never been hassled. Bean VCyn and Willow Springs are always good, as is cash creek. in fact, we do a wednesday evening ride after work, and those places are some of the favs as they are pretty close.

Birdie

At west end of Ave K?

Around Willow Springs?

Just curious, I went to those areas all the time on my DRZ-400S before I sold it. I have never seen any police, ever. Now I have a KDX and no longer street legal so I'm not sure about trucking a bike to those areas. I thought you might know a secret place to stage?

Nope!

Heard about Bean Canyon recently. Went thru the Poppy area via Ave A recently and the place looks awesome, but I am unsure about it's legality. I'm keeping plenty busy right now in the Jawbone/RedRock area. :naughty:

I live near Angeles Forest Hwy and Sierra Hwy, and ride all around the area. As long as I am respectful of others, particularly folks that I know have horses and respect the private property signs and fencelines, I have never had a problem.

Oldskewl- They (the LA Co sherrifs) are ticketing people with alarming frequency at 90th west and L. Never been out by the poppy reserve. Occasionally ride out at the west end of K, and have never been hassled. Bean VCyn and Willow Springs are always good, as is cash creek. in fact, we do a wednesday evening ride after work, and those places are some of the favs as they are pretty close.

Birdie

Birdie,

I work at EAFB I can bring my KDX in on Wednesdays and hook up with you guys. I don't know where "Cash Creek" is. Is it near the town of Mojave? I'm a beginner type but not a newbie. I don't know what your groups skill level is but I could try your ride. I'm healing up from a back injury so the 1st Wednesday I could make it would be June 1st. Could you give me a brief discription of the location and the ride. Thanx! :naughty:

Birdie,

I work at EAFB I can bring my KDX in on Wednesdays and hook up with you guys. I don't know where "Cash Creek" is. Is it near the town of Mojave? I'm a beginner type but not a newbie. I don't know what your groups skill level is but I could try your ride. I'm healing up from a back injury so the 1st Wednesday I could make it would be June 1st. Could you give me a brief discription of the location and the ride. Thanx! :naughty:

Me too! I'd like to hear more and possibly join you for a ride. :naughty:

At west end of Ave K?

Around Willow Springs?

LIKE HERE?

83401299.jpg

83486599.jpg