Sign in to follow this  

Prototype YZ150F!

Here it is - it looks like they just took the 85 and customized the frame to fit the 150f - looks like a beefy engine too! (read the bottom of the pic)

YZ150F.jpg

Honda aint got nuttin' on dis!

Hhmmm... looks awsome but in the back of my mind something is telling me its a photoshop pic of a yz85 frame with a yzf 250 or 450 motor.

Oh well, if its the real thing can anyone find more information about this bike?

Am i the only one that thinks that looks totally fake?? Look at the at the exhaust behind the frame before it is hidden by the side plates, that looks like an 85 2-smoke exhaust. Seems like a photo edit job.....

Where did you get that pic from??

Am i the only one that thinks that looks totally fake?? Look at the at the exhaust behind the frame before it is hidden by the side plates, that looks like an 85 2-smoke exhaust. Seems like a photo edit job.....

Where did you get that pic from??

Thats what I'm thinking. 😢

I see now, if you look at both ends of the exhaust, the edge's on both ends dont line up.

Yep....deffanetly a fake. Went to Yamaha's website and compared the engine to a 250f's engine and its exactly the same. Who ever made this pic almost got us good.

In the immortal words of Elaine Bennis.......fake, fake, fake, fake.

Their aint no telling when Kaw, Susuki, Yam, or Honda will come out with a bike to replace the 85's. I'm betting that a mx 4-stroke mini would be out by the end of 08 or 09. What do ya'll think?

you would pull a hip flexor trying to get your leg up hi enough to kick start the thing!

Their aint no telling when Kaw, Susuki, Yam, or Honda will come out with a bike to replace the 85's. I'm betting that a mx 4-stroke mini would be out by the end of 08 or 09. What do ya'll think?

Ive seen in previous thread that a main problem seems to be getting the cost to be in a reasonable range.

😢 Hey atleast i got a few people! I swear, if i took a bit more time i could make it REALLY look real (that only took me about a half hour) Wouldnt that be cool though? I think they're actually in the works 😢