Sign in to follow this  

Replacement Wheels for XR100

Does anyone know of any replacement wheels available for an XR100 other than Excel or Proline? I let my son's friends, who are beginners, use the bike now so I don't really need something that tuff and subsequently that expensive.

A brand new stock set will set you back about $100 total (just for the rims). You could probably pick up a complete set of wheels off of ebay for about that same price.

The ebay wheels seem to sell at about $25

I just got the '05 BBR catalog in, they have them in aluminum with different colors, sold bt the pair for $250. I wonder what the weight difference is? I know my wallet would weigh less!

Robert

My friend has some new gold excels (rims only) on the wall or an XR100. He has a TTR, so he can't use them. If you want pm me and all ask him how much he'll give them up for.

I've checked on ebay and people are kinda proud of those wheels. Is there anybody other than Excel and Proline who sell rims? I thought someone would be selling what are essentially OEM rims.

For rims go to "East Coast Wheels" They are great people & have great prices 😢 Call Jeff or Sue @ (732)926-0770 Good luck 😢