Sign in to follow this  

saw a CRF 150 do a back flip

This past weekend at the international motorcycle show they had this little show with some kids from TX ridding XR 70's in a ball. One of them did a couple of back flips on a pretty stock ( it had some BBR mods) CRF 150 it was pretty kewl. I'm sure they had it at the other shows since it's country wide anyone else catch it?

This past weekend at the international motorcycle show they had this little show with some kids from TX ridding XR 70's in a ball. One of them did a couple of back flips on a pretty stock ( it had some BBR mods) CRF 150 it was pretty kewl. I'm sure they had it at the other shows since it's country wide anyone else catch it?

"it had some BBR mods" 😢 When you go with BBR, you go all out. Someones goin' break their ass landing a backflip on a crf150 and it'll be all your fault 😢 and the 😢 will get ya

Yeah, I saw the same show they were all brothers. It was called like ball of steel insane stunts or something. It was really cool. One time, he backflipped and his rear tire slapped the ceiling, he almost beefed it, but he made it alright. There was a tire burn mark on the ceiling after..lol..it was classic

I saw them in Dallas and it takes balls of steel to do that especially over a concrete floor like they did when I saw them.Truly ballsey.

A crf150? No suspension? 218 lbs.? Backflip???? Holycrap!!!!!

What's that guy thinking??? 😢

I think so, i saw a video of it about a year ago. He backfliped indoors. It was preety awsome. Just do a search on it and you should find it.

I saw the "Balls of Steel" freestyle squad this past September at the Harley Davidson Open House in York Pa. I believe 2 of the riders are brothers. They were catching major air on BBR CRF 50`s. I was talking to one of the boys, he said the 50`s they were jumping cost about $9500.00, one of the boys did back flip a CRF 150 several times, on a paved parking lot 😢Back flipNever posted pics before hope this works.

Pic didn't work. They were riding BBR'rd XR(CRF?)70's. Me and my son talked to them after their Sunday show in San Francisco. Got a, well, two, signed posters. Got 'em hanging on the kid's wall in his room. 😢

If I remember correctly they rode CRF 70`S in the sphere, CRF 50`s on the ramp as well as the CRF 150, at least thats the way they performed the show in York....who knows they may change it up. I took some good pics I would like to share, I opened a photo bucket account but cant seem to get the link to work! Anyone have any experience with this......Help would be appreciated...Thanks, Tech25

I saw that too on Monster Nation. He did a backflip off like a little ramp right onto the concrete floor. It was pretty cool. He said the bike was almost stock other then stiff springs. They were foreigners. Pretty cool though!