Suspension shops in SoCal-best ride for the $

I'd like to hear from you TT'ers which shops do quality work and at a reasonable price. I had Enzo do my 93 yz 250 and was very happy with the job they did, although it was spendy and I had a good income so I did not hurt my wallet. Now I have to be tighter with my $ since the layoff and divorce- I kept her bike BTW,I can't afford a $700 or more re-valve and re spring which I paid Enzo years ago. I talked to Fineline the other day and they gave me a quote for a rebuild of my forks and shock to the tune of 300. Has anyone had Fineline do their suspension and was it good for $ spent.

Fineline is a good shop. Tom and the young man (I think his name is Jason) who has worked for him the last 8-10 years have always been very helpful to me. I have had them rebuild/re-valve forks and shocks for me the last 4-5 years. The last two years I have been changing my own fork oil and oil seals but, for a re-valve or changing the oil in my shock I still take it in. I believe that Tom worked at White Bros. for several years before starting Fineline.

Good Luck. ?