Sign in to follow this  

pennsylvania

Where at in Pennsylvania? I am from Pittsburgh, there are not too many areas to ride around here, but there are many tracks within an hour or so.

I live in Lehighton near Beltzville Lake. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in riding.

Chris

I live in Bloomsburg.Its right next to evansvilleraceway.com

If you want a buddy to ride with shoot me a pm

I'll go anywhere BUT jack frost.I'm not a fan of woodchips.

im like 30 minutes from jackfrost. WEll....my uncles cabin is anyway.

is your uncle's name tom by any chance? 😢

I live near Pittsburgh, near a town called Elizabeth. Is there anywhere to ride within like 2 hours around here?

My dad says that there's a state run park near Marionville. Does anyone know anything about that?

I live east of Pittsburgh in Monroeville. Anyone know of places to ride around this area?

Um, right out your back door. There are a ton of places to ride.

Actually, I don't think there is much around Monroeville anymore. If you're looking for a nice little practice track, check out creekside in West Newton. I'm hopefully heading there tomorrow.

http://www.creeksidemotox.com

Try West Virginia, I grew up in the Pittsburgh area and spent a lot of time around Snowshoe W.Va. I think you can still get lost down there on a dual sport. If your into tracks this isn't much help. There used to be a lot of legal rides in the Laurel highlands. ie Seven Springs/ Laurel Mtn. But Iv'e been told by friends that still live there unless you have private land and build your own course, there's not much legal riding. If I still lived there I would have at least 2 bikes. One would be a track/MX bike the other would be a dual/sport thats built for the woods but barely streetlegal. A lot of the Paved back roads in western Pa. Md., W.Va. are a howl at speed. Just watch out for the logging trucks.

hey I'm a lonely pennsylvanian that needs so more riding buddies and more riding spots.

A BUNCH OF RIDING IN WASHINGTON COUNTY LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO RIDE.