Sign in to follow this  

Wir 2nite

Anybody Goin' On Wed 12-15? Looks Like I Got

4 Or 5 Including Myself. Although I'm Sick As

A Dog, Still Thinking About It.

Damn yamaha329! You ride more than anyone I know! 😢

How do you get to ride so much? Where are you from, cuz it seems like you ride everywhere and I didn't think when I saw you that you looked old enough to drive 😢

You must have some cool parents 😢

How is WIR. It has been awhile since I have been there, but some friends went a few months back and said the new track sucked. Any feedback?

Missed It Last Nite, Went Home To Sleep

It Off. Should Have A Good Group Out On

Sunday 12-19

haha Matt my friend likes to ride and his like 45 years old, so I get there from him. I missed last night too, he was having troubles with his truck, but ill be there tonight, friday, and sunday for sure. maybe Saturday! I'm 15 I just have my permit I get my license in March. Have any luck selling your bike yet?

That explains why I didn't see you there last night. The whoops were back online and were fun. Not a lot of people there so I got more riding in than my arms could take. I don't know about next week with the holidays and such. Its my birthday tommorrow and my wife told me I can get a new bike. So if I get a new bike I'll definately be there next week.

get a YZ250F, you said you liked my 4 stroke last week. yeah they got the whoops added in last week, i raced in them there fun i guess..you gotta double the last one or else youll stall..tonight i might do the big catapult.

Matt any luck on selling the bike 😢

Unfortunately no 😢 Although I haven't been up to RCR in a while, maybe they did sell it and didn't tell me.....them bastards! 😢

Yeah, I just don't get it. I mean, who wouldn't buy a used bike in the middle of December?! 😢🤣

Oh well, it'll sell eventually then I can get my new 2-smoler! 😢

I am looking for a used bike.... In December.. I would check yours out but I have decided I am never going to race motorcross so whats the point in owning a motorcross bike?

Hey..... my riding buddy Nikki and I were at Wir on Thursday night .... it was pretty cool .. we had not been there in about a year . We had heard the lighting had been improved , and that they had heat . We were a little disappointed.

However the track was great and probably one of the best indoor tracks I have been to. Not very crowded... so we had a ton of practice.... The whoops beat the snot out of me last night .... you guys are crazy if you like them :-)~

The whoops beat the snot out of me last night .... you guys are crazy if you like them :-)~

Well two days later and I'm still sore. So they did there job. 😢

I'm am so close to buying a new thumper. Got prices from a few dealers. I just have to pick one. 😢

Anyone looking for an 03 YZ125?

I am looking for a used bike.... In December.. I would check yours out but I have decided I am never going to race motorcross so whats the point in owning a motorcross bike?

I've ridden mine in the woods and I liked it quite a bit. The power is always there and makes hills no problem! 😢 It gets a little hot in the real tight stuff, but other than that I didn't have one complaint in the woods. Heck the CRF450X is basically the same thing with a light! 😢

the whoops are so easy now!! i love them once it gets to the end of them i double some of them. i was there tonight to bad i crashed and got hurt and was extremely soar.

yamaha329 - I hope your ok. Was it the catapult jump?

Anyway I'm bikeless now. I pick up my CRF250R on Tuesday.

yeah im fine, ill be there tomorrow, just i was going to lap somebody and then they stalled the flagger ran out to help him, then i slammed on the brakes and slid and fell and landed on my knee. awesome a crf250! i love those bikes, my friend got hers this weekend. are you going to be at wir on wenesday night?

That's good to hear.

I'm definately going next week but not sure what day yet. I'll have to prep the bike first before going.

k cool well ill be there for sure wenesday, and i dunno about thursday. i didnt go to wir today, it was to cold to even be outside.

Speaking about how cold it is. Does anyone rejet their bike when riding at WIR? Does anyone with a CRF250 know which jets I should get when I pick up my bike?