2 x Gasket water pump

1 x Washer lock

1 x Filter oil

1 x O ring

1 x Element air

1 x Lever R steering handle

1 x Pad set RR

i have heard that the European spec bikes are still supplied with this kit

I knew a guy that bought a new '03 from Canada when they came out and that parts kit was in the crate with the bike.

What are the odds that the dealers we bought our bikes from pocketed the kits.

they prop do that what sucks about them..

all though i did buy my 04 yz 250f from www.generationmx.com ( very good service and harry is a great guy to work with) and it came in a crate with no extra parts but a couple of jets spark plugs wrench and some other odd and ends.

so maybe the bikes really dont come with any parts like that.

I've purchased my 03 in the crate from Alberta Canada. I got a spoke wrench, Plug socket, and a Manual thats in about 7 different languages thats it. Normally the bastards change out the tires and put on junk, drive the crap out of the bike which I don't like any one but me to do and don't supply me with a manual. Thats why this time I insisted on getting it in the create...sorry for the rant

The parts kit only comes with European models. Some that came from Canada were Euro models. Your Dealers didn't steal from you!!

173 if you have dealt with a dealer that has switched tires and rode the shit out of your bike you need to switch dealers. Using the word NORMALLY is hardly fair to dealers, I have never heard of people switching parts on a brand new bike. MIKE

some of the uro and Canada bikes we get had the kits and i just opened a uro 05 450 crf and it had the kit,---i have never seen a US model have more than a wrench and jet .

I just purchased a new YZ450F from a nearby dealership with no spare parts besides spark plug wrench and two jets. My two bikes prior to this were both purchased from Canadian dealerships and came with spare parts. My '97 RM125 came with a complete top end kit, additional gaskets, jets, and some odd tools. My '00 YZ426 came with a spare ring set, full gasket set and a spark plug wrench.

Like most have said, it seems the Canadian and Euro bike purchasers get the royal treatment while we get stuck with nill. Oh well, life is good. 😢

The Canadian Models DO NOT come with the spares kit, Some American people who bought bikes from Canada received Euro bikes. Some of the wholesalers like Motorcycle Brokers bought Euro bikes to meet their demand. Those who got the spares kit just got lucky. MIKE

My CRF was a Euro model, purchased through a Canadian broker, and it came with the spare kit. At that time (03), Motorcycle Brokers had both Canadian and Euro CRFs in stock. I picked the Euro because of the spare parts kit that it came with, the Canadian was just like the US with no spare parts (just different tires).

I'm getting an 05 this winter, but I'll probably go with a US model because the dollars weaker than in 03 and the Euro bikes are the same price as the US, but I'll miss the spare parts! 😢

The parts kit only comes with European models. Some that came from Canada were Euro models. Your Dealers didn't steal from you!!

173 if you have dealt with a dealer that has switched tires and rode the shit out of your bike you need to switch dealers. Using the word NORMALLY is hardly fair to dealers, I have never heard of people switching parts on a brand new bike. MIKE

Mike I was just stating I never got these extra parts with my crated bike. from Canada some one was asking so I replied. Never said they stole them from my crated bike.

Don't tell me how to use the word normally I have bought 3 bikes from 3 different dealers and 2 of the dealers I was not happy with as stated... 2 out of 3 is normal in my corner of the world.

"never heard of it" ...well you just did!

Learn to read. I wouldn't doubt it if your dealer ripped you off. You are obviously an idiot. Have a nice day. MIKE

While I have recently gone RED, I bought a new Blue bike from Canada in 03.

It came with a small spare parts kits. These kits are not supplied to the USA dealers.

I purchased my 03 450 from zach, motorcycle brokers and it did come with those extra mentioned parts and that 7 language manual. I had purchased a us model 02, that was later stolen by some no good, stupid juveniles that weren't smart enough to know that if you pull in the clutch the rear wheel will roll freely. any way the U.S. model did not come with those extra parts, so i also started to think that the us dealer was pocketing those extra parts, at our expense. i really don't know if us dealers get bikes with extra parts, but if they do, man they are really double dipping us. i think only the Canadian models come with the extra parts. that was in 03, i don't know if things changed for 04 or 05. Anybody bought a 450 from Zach lately, that would be your best bet as to finding out if the extra parts are still being included. But it does make you wonder that if Canadian models get the extra parts, why wouldn't the u.s. models get it.

I was just wondering why somebody would buy a brand new bike if

they knew somebody rode the crap out it and had used tires on it.

If your buying new isn't that what you should get and not accept

anything less.

Mike is right Canadian bikes do not come with any fancy spare parts kit. Get it threw your head.

Also mike care to explain why you need to stoop to the level of childish name calling? Why am I an idiot care to fill me in or do you get a rise out of harassing people on these forms for fun? I hope I'm not having a battle with a 13 kid but it's starting to sound that way.