Sign in to follow this  

SOCAL.....Hemet area riders.

Looking for dual sport riders in the Hemet area that are familiar with the trails...This area is the closest single trak with trees to my house....I just don't know it well enough yet.....Looking to go explore with someone mid week.....I know there are some great trails around 74 that go up to Idyllwild and back to Bautista Valley..... 😢 Just need an experienced guide.....Sam....R U out there?

Here is a 100 mile ride that I would be interested in doing....check the link!!

San Jacinto 100 mile dual sport ride...

Let's make it happen....... 😢

Traildude,

I would love to show you aroud the trails in Hemet. We are planing a ride this Saturday and are leaving from my house. Let me know if you are interested. I looked at the map and know the trails.

Sam

Ahh, Sam! Just the guy I was looking for.....I met you while scouting some trails in the area and you and your buddy showed us some cool single trak. I was one of two riding the DRZ's......Good to see you surf'n TT. I am in for Saturday 😢 ....Shoot me a PM or e-mail me with your # and some directions.

My e-mail: SJONES7@DC.RR.COM

CHAD

After we met you guys, we have been on TT non stop. I read mostly and have been to several great links. That trail they are talking about is a tight twisty trail which is a lot of fun. The other portion from Anza is mostly fireroads, however, I know some alternate routes