Sign in to follow this  

2200 Mile Plug Pic...Any Adjustments Needed?

Here's a pic of my plug at 2200 miles. It's the original, that came in the bike. Would any of you suggest any fuel adjustments based on this plug's appearance? Here it is..

I just installed a CR9EK...and I swear it's more peppy, but it could be the 35 Degree air Ol' Huey is sucking in this morning. 😢

Hey railroad is that a beer can??

Nope, it's a Diet Dr. Pepper can actually....I gave up drinking several years back.... 😢

Good to know! Thanks for posting that pic...Mine looked the same, and was wondering if it made the grade. 😢

do you think that it might be peppier because of a fresh plug? That one looks like it was burning great.

do you think that it might be peppier because of a fresh plug? That one looks like it was burning great.

This thread was the result of This Thread. Check it out...the page Burned put up makes good sense....so I got me a plug...I think the extra "pep" is because of the plug, and the near freezing air it was sucking in this morning.

hey thats very interesting and makes sence. I have to change the plug in the spring anyway. I think that I'll get one of these plugs. I learn something new here everyday!