Sign in to follow this  

Ahhhh fresh meat.....

Now that's funny! Maybe dirthead1 needs to see that. Perhaps he'll lighten up and get a good laugh. 😢😢😢

Not only am I stupid, I am very slow. It took me an hour. I had to log back on to the computer to verify what it was. EXCELLENT!!

Just why would someone buy one of these in the first year of production when the Honda is so good?

Took a second, but funny! 😢

Hey, 125shifter. I see you've taken some flack in the past for your avatar. I think this one may tone it down enough for the critics 😢 .

They dont stand a chance, damn copiers of our Frame!!!

That is the same thing I thought when I saw the side profile of the Suzuki 450.

I thought it looks like they (Suzuki) bought a Honda CRF 450 disassembled it and built their bike to spec. (I have not seen one up close to back this up, but it sure looks that way from the photographs I have seen) 😢

Well at least they picked the right bike to copy. 😢

I guess if you can't beat them, join them (or at least copy them)! 😢

Hey, 125shifter. I see you've taken some flack in the past for your avatar. I think this one may tone it down enough for the critics 😢 .

es MUY macho.....

😢

They look like there making cookies with the "Betty Crocker" aprons on... Yea... yellow lemon cookies!

That employee towards the back of the picture looks like he/she has a can of yellow spray paint! 😢

I hear (here we go again) that Suzuki enlisted honda's help with the frame.

For two reasons.

1./ They didn't want to stuff them up like Honda originally did. Too stiff etc..

2./ They resolved any patent / legal issues by having (and paying) Honda to help.

and this explains why the frame looks so similar.

Might be complete bullshit but sure would make sense.

Mark

I'm expecting some first year quirks, but I like 'em. I know the Honda will be a better product this year, but I'll bet that Suzuki would be a fun backup bike. If I could justify it, I'd grab one to play on. I think they look pretty sharp, too. Won't stop me from buying red in 2 weeks, though.

I don't know but it looks like the Suzuki guys were viewing TT and saw my avatar. Last year at Mammoth, I raced my Yellow CRF. I had a stream of people coming by my pits to se if it was a Suzuki. Even Mike Gosselar came over for a look see. I prefer the black gas tank.