Sign in to follow this  

i'm more than happy to help, but...

i rec'd this PM

Should I not lube my 04 ZY250F chain?

to which i replied

please ask technical questions in the forum so all can contribute and learn.

jim

this was reponded to by

Come on Jim...

to which i replied

i'm no longer interested. good luck.

jim

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

lol

Tell them not to lube it, ever, and buy chains from the TT Store every few weeks (if it gets ridden that often) 😢

Jim-

I think what's happening here is you are looked at an an expert on the forum. Folks will naturally migrate towards expertise when asking questions. I sense that, like me, you're not the typical 16 year old riding the 250 (I'm 35 and suspect you are right there with me) and have many years/bikes experience to draw from.

No one ever said fame was easy. But I do think most folks appreciate what you bring to the forum.

Jim-

I think we all should take the time to thank you for all you have done for this forum. You are definetly the expert of the place and make it a very welcome, and friendly atmosphere. I speak for all of us when I say thank you for your contributions.

Happy Holidays.

Jeff

oh, and maybe we could ride before the six days of michigan somtime?

yea we all are very thankful for your work and time into this forum.

the 250f FAG been more than helpful for me..

thanks wrooster and have a good Xmass.

thanky thanky mike 😢

thumperkid, I put fag instead of faq too 😢

I highly respect wrooster. The FAQ helped me out so much in buying my bike. And whats cool is that any question you have for wrooster, he knows the answer either with a link, or knowledge.

If only wrooster lived here in california, I'd wanna ride with him.

Wrooster is definately the man. With 3400 plus posts, your gonna get some pm's. Unfortunatley, all of them won't be quality posts.

Yup thanks for your knowledge wrooster. You da man

PS: I think you should move to CA...

This happens on a lot of the larger forums. Being a member for 2 years over at a Chevy Truck forum I see the same thing over there. The only difference is the search engine here is 10 times better. But as over there not a lot of people use it. Forums are a great tool but they can also be a pain in the rear and I have seen them cause several internet fights.

thumperkid, I put fag instead of faq too 😢

I highly respect wrooster. The FAQ helped me out so much in buying my bike. And whats cool is that any question you have for wrooster, he knows the answer either with a link, or knowledge.

If only wrooster lived here in california, I'd wanna ride with him.

;lol thanks for correcting me.. the 250f FAQ help me out a lot by buying my bike also..

ahaha and i live in the same state as wrooster to but never got to ride with him or meet him tho.

maybe at the NETT ride in teh spring ill meet him if he goes.

WROOSTER you going to the NETT ride by any chance.