Sign in to follow this  

Merry Christmas everyone

Hey all just wanting to wish all the fellow SE TTer's a Merry Christmas. Hope Santa brings you some cool bike stuff.

Here's looking forward to riding in the new year 😢

Scott

DonO say's Merry XMAS to all and "Fork You" to those that have been fortunate to get one. 😢

BTW, DonO's body is on the mend so watch out for him in '05 at the FTR events. 😢

Don 😢

geez, I was hopin' to tel DonO "fork you" in person at the Swamp Fox Enduro, guess it'll have to wait..........

Merry Christmas Suthun' TTers!!!

Robert

Same to you Scott!!! Hope everyone's been good this year and gets some cool stuff! 😢 Happy New Year too- don't know about the rest of you but I have no problem leaving 2004 (at least the last half, what with the storms and two deaths in the family 😢 ) in the history books!🤣 I've got the week between Christmas and New Year off so I hope some of us can get together somewhere (Phil, Jeff???) Maybe we can check out QuickTrack! 😢 Just gotta see how the "childcare" situation works out. Best wishes to everyone- thanks for the great rides this year (and thanks Don for "forking" me too!! 😢 )! Hope there are many more in '05! 😢

Rich

Hey Don...FORK YOU TOO YOU MOTHER FORKER !!!

Merry Christmas god dizammit.

Make Henry a good deal on the CRF150 so I can borrow it from him.....

Hey Rich....Jeff and I may hit the Bartow Track on Monday....any interest ???

anybody.......Bueler ??...........Bueler ???? 😢

Merry christmas and happy new year to all of you as well 😢

I just hope santa get's the cast off my leg on the 23rd 😢

Happy Holiday's to all!!!

Mrs. Clause might be bringing me a new 05 ZX1200R so I can play in traffic!

2005 is going to be a GREAT year 😢

Hey Rich....Jeff and I may hit the Bartow Track on Monday....any interest ???

The 27th? Possibly- my daughter is out of school all week and the wife has to work. If I can get the Grandparents to watch her it shouldn't be a problem! As it gets closer let's get a new thread going and I should hopefully know for sure. 😢

Rich

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all!!! 😢😢 I hope Santa brings me some antibiotics so I can get better and ride. haa...chooo! 😢 Being sick stinks. 😢

Happy Hollidays to all!! Thanks for the Fork You Don, fits good. Hope to get to ride more with you guys this winter.

Mark, if Mrs. Claus comes through, keep the front wheel down on that go-fast bike.

Capt. Dennis, if have been a good boy maybe you will get a shiny new pair of crutches 😢

Merry X-Mas and Happy Holidays!! Everybody be SAFE....on and off the track/trails.

1 year I'll see everybody and RIDE I WILL, with you all. My house(hurricane thing)and family has had me tied up for some time now. But I'm looking forward to meeting/riding you ALL!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!