Sign in to follow this  

Gnarliest and Loudest Pipe out there

This may be a stupid question but what is the most annyingly loud pipe. I mean one that hurts your ears if you are in like ten twenty feet of it. Just wondering.

Why do you want to put a lud pipe on it for? Keep it quiet and keep our trails open.

Take a hacksaw and cut off the canister. I remember having a Muzzy exhause on my zx-6r, that thing was so loud it gave me a headache. Although it performed, i would never buy one again. Not to interested in any unneeded and unwanted attention.

My T-4 exhaust seems to be one of the loudest pipes out there. In an indoor MX race, all my buddies can always hear my bike over all the others. It has a definite ear ringing annoying sound to it, but maybe that is just the lack of packing?? The only thing I hear from neighbors is that it is annoying. It's just plain LOUD!

This may be a stupid question but what is the most annyingly loud pipe. I mean one that hurts your ears if you are in like ten twenty feet of it. Just wondering.

Who cares? Its the one thats somewhat quiet and gives performance is what you want!

Its the one thats somewhat quiet and gives performance is what you want!

and that, folks, is the best dating/marriage advice you will EVER get!!! 😢

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

and that, folks, is the best dating/marriage advice you will EVER get!!! 😢

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

Ya,know-there is such a thing as noise fatigue with women and offroad riding! 😢

I'm in with the Pro Circuit T4. It used to make my head ring a couple minutes into the ride, and for several hours after.

If you ever ride alone, everyone in town will know if you go down, cause they'll all be glad the racket has stopped.

~Tex

'05 YZF

'04 RMZ w/SS valves

Hey guys i think that FMF Q is the loudest one out there, isnt it? I think the kid should get that one. Performance is sweet too. 😢

Were you looking to get one, or looking to avoid one at all costs? 😢😢

I would have to say the DSP SX exhaust I had on my 02 was the best preforming and loudest anyone had heard over in Hawaii when I was there with my 02 Yz250F. And now that I am back in the mainland I havent heard anything close to what my DSP was like.