Sign in to follow this  

Riding area around CDA, Spokane 12/18/04

I might go riding Saturday. Any good places near CDA or Spokane this time of year? I use to ride Canfield years ago, is it still open to motorcycles? What about liberty lake?

Anyone is welcome to tag along too.

I would think there would be some snow at Canfield right now, but 7 mile should be clear. Has anyone ridden either of these areas lately?

PANTRA is riding Mattawa (near Vantage) on the weekend of January 15/16. I have never ridden there, but have heard it is great. Check out the forums at www.pantra.org for ride info. Come ride, and if you enjoy the crowd join up! Membership is CHEAP and our money supports a great cause 😢

Haven't been out to Canfield in over a year so don't know what it's like out there. Snow's possible but doubtful. It is open to motorcycles, PANTRA did some trail work out there this spring and again this fall.

7 Mile is most likely pretty good, watch for the big CR80 eating mud puddle though, it's probably big enough to eat a 426 or 650 by now!

We parked the bikes after our last frozen ground hillclimbing adventure a couple weeks ago to get the sleds out. Looks like we may have to park the sleds & get the bikes back out now - cause there ain't no snow!!!!

We might make it to Mattawa, at least for Sunday. Karl has to work Saturday as usual so we'll have to see if there is snow we'll be at home on sleds. If it's like it is now, we may just load up the bikes & make the treck!

Nope, Liberty Lake is east of Spokane almost to State Line.

7 Mile is out at Riverside State Park NW of Spokane.

I rode Canfeild last weekend and we had a great ride. This weekend should even be better, I will be riding saturday or sunday don't wich one yet. Your welcome to join us.

Have fun CMott, thanks for the invite but we've got early Indoor Soccer then home to go through the bikes - bearings, suspension, who knows what else!