Sign in to follow this  

Ride on Monday the 20th

I've got a day open and would like to do a good ride on Monday the 20th. Maybe a DS loop from Rowher to Bean Cyn. and back. But anything local works. LPNF is always good. Want to begin early because I need to be home at a "reasonable" hour, which probably means 2pm or so. Anyone else have a day to burn on riding?

R

I have three weeks to burn, so I'd be down. I'm DS legal, so anything is good for me.

I have three weeks to burn, so I'd be down. I'm DS legal, so anything is good for me.

Cool. Others have a preference for LPNF forest trails, which are always good with me. Will try and pin things down by early tomorrow.

R

As of right now my truck is broken, but I'll know better tonight or tomorrow the situation.

As of right now my truck is broken, but I'll know better tonight or tomorrow the situation.

Ok, hope you're able to get it running again.

I'm in. 0630, Sterling Campground, under the trees??

Its condition has worsened. The aftermarket replacement timing chain I bought was manufactured so poorly its just as stretched as the original OEM chain with 163k miles on it.

So unless someone has room in their car and are passing nearby the 22/55 intersection I'm out.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm a on the fencea.......I 'm a gonna get back soon

bonjerno 😢

I'm in. 0630, Sterling Campground, under the trees??

Yep, see you at 630am, on the trail by 7am. Looking forward to an excellent ride.

R

*Might* be able to go after all. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

SXP would it be possible to tag along in your truck if I can go? I'd be able to meet at your house.

*Might* be able to go after all. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

SXP would it be possible to tag along in your truck if I can go? I'd be able to meet at your house.

Hey, no problems. As we are planning on meeting at 0630, that means a 0430 start from my place. PM'd ya with directions and contact info.

My stuff is loaded see you in the morning

Ditto, loaded and ready to go. See you all early tomorrow. Looking forward to hitting all the fun stuff in LPNF.

I'm in. Gonna go load up in just a few.

We gonna do any DSing? I cant remember if SXP's bike is plated or not.

Well, I had a GREAT time today at Gorman with the boyzzz, Weather conditions were perfect!! WE did do "Miller Jeep Trail" .... my first time .........First of all I would not wanna be in the jeep going up the trail!!! 😢 I made it up to the top without any rock sampling 😢😢 I thought the Black Ice sections were a nice touch 😢😢 but we all made it to the top!

A great day Indeed..........................Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night!

What a day! Miller Jeep Trail rocks (literally 😢 ). Nice riding with all of you and have a safe and happy holiday.

Thanks to all for making the early start time. Some nice person even had a fire going when I arrived at 620am. We rode most of the good stuff in LPNF and had only one mishap (mine) due to an invisible patch of ice on the road.