Sign in to follow this  

Mexico GPS basemaps for Garmin?

Looks interesting… What’s the difference between the Baja maps, and the Mexico Zone 1? I would probably want Zone 1 (which might get me from Tucson to Rocky Point). I didn’t even know there were Mexico maps for GPS.

Looks interesting… What’s the difference between the Baja maps, and the Mexico Zone 1? I would probably want Zone 1 (which might get me from Tucson to Rocky Point). I didn’t even know there were Mexico maps for GPS.

I think they are the same. At least it says they are the same coverage.

Why does the website not work anymore? I want to order the maps now and cannot get on to order them?

Yep these work great. Very similar looking to MapSource and they update them periodically.

What is the cost of the map, and does is cover all of Baja? I found something similar but it was only $45.00. Do they have a free trial period? and What is the working website?

used the maps, and they are great. real accurate. can't go wrong buying them. Bought them last october, no problemos whatsoever.

What is the cost of the map, and does is cover all of Baja? I found something similar but it was only $45.00. Do they have a free trial period? and What is the working website?

$70 contact Larry at larryb@lbmaps.com. We just used this base map in Baja 2 weeks ago and it worked great, just like MapSource.