Sign in to follow this  

Club Moto

hmm... its either that or riding Gt with bob. might have to see... a buddy is graduating sat so need to be back in sac by like 6....

Thats fine. I want to get there as early as I can in the morning, and I'll prob be toast by around 2 or so.

Let me know asap so I dont have to make a last minute change.

what time do u plan on getting there and how much is it. I have never been there before.....

Club moto is 20 dollars per rider, and 5 dollars per spectator.

I'm much rather go on saturday because sunday I am working on my truck. Changing out the ball joints in the front and such and I have a dubby of mine who's going to help me.

It opens at 9pm and closes at 3pm.

Club moto's site is: www.clubmoto.com

-Phill

Im gonn ahave to bail on this ride. Not enough $$$ and cant scrape up the time. Have fun though!

Club moto is 20 dollars per rider, and 5 dollars per spectator.

Do you still need to purchase the IMSA card (or whatever it was) to ride the Club? If so, that adds an extra $20 for the first time you ride there. It's worth it though, nice track. 😢

BTW guys, I will still be out there. I rive a 1975 Chevy C10 grey and blue two tone. Look in "My Garage" for pics of my bike. Now it has a TT front fender decal.

I'll be out there from 9- whenever I get tired...

-Phill

Just got back. John from JCMX was out there shooting pics and it wasn't crowded (musta been practice at carnegie for tomorrows race there)

Windy too, so there was no dust in sight.

-Phill