Sign in to follow this  

First Hare Scrambles

hey im 14 and probably going to race my first hare scrambles this year, i have about a year and a half experience but im not too bad due to riding with people who really push me. i have a TTR 125LE i was just wondering if anyone could help me out as to getting ready for the race, needed mods for my bike, etc.... The only things i have besides stock on my bike is Acerbis rally pro hanguards, renthal bars, exhaust, airbox, stiff forks and shock spring, and jetting thanks for your help!!

I race mine too, but I don't even have that many mods to my bike.

All you really need is practice. Other than that, it sounds like you have all the mods you need. 😢

Good luck racing . 😢

You need a pipe for sure. The FMF PowerCore 4 will give you the bottom end power you will need for your dead engine start in harescrambles. When I was riding my TTR I always got the holeshot and I raced CRF 230's, 150's, KX & RM 100's, CR 85's and so forth. Truct me on this one, it will do wonders.

You need a pipe for sure. The FMF PowerCore 4 will give you the bottom end power you will need for your dead engine start in harescrambles. When I was riding my TTR I always got the holeshot and I raced CRF 230's, 150's, KX & RM 100's, CR 85's and so forth. Truct me on this one, it will do wonders.

I'm not sure where you're racing, but around here you might be able to get the holeshot on one of the bikes you listed if by chance the rider was unable to get it started. Baring that, no chance.

i heard i should get the bbr frame cradle. good? bad? for what im planning to do?

Yes, buy one and put it on before you do any hard riding or jumping. The frame will tweak enough to where you will not be able to get it on without some major effort. Not only does it keep the frame solid, it prevents rocks, etc. from damaging your engine.

Tubo,

In Harescrambles it is a dead engine start. Numerous things can go wrong, bikes don't start and so forth, plus the TTR has an E Start, plus I am a very good and aggressive rider.

Tubo,

In Harescrambles it is a dead engine start. Numerous things can go wrong, bikes don't start and so forth, plus the TTR has an E Start, plus I am a very good and aggressive rider.

Evidently you didn't read my post. "I'm not sure where you're racing, but around here you might be able to get the holeshot on one of the bikes you listed if by chance the rider was unable to get it started. Baring that, no chance." I am assuming you are stating getting the holeshot as meaning to the first corner, not the 1st 10'.