Sign in to follow this  

XR Mini picture thread

The problem is, you can't post pics in here any longer. You have to go to the pictures forum.

Hey, im new here. Some of you guys might know me from planetminis, im 3rdgearpinned on planetminis.

Heres my 50

my_50_034.sized.jpg

Just click in my garage.I am also from PM.

3rdgear,Thats the newer sik 50s frame right?How do you like it.Im thinking of buying it and the long travel set up after I get my shivers.

Yes it is the newer sik50s frame. I love it so much, it gives the bike a awsome look and feel. With a stock seat it feels like a tall seat (only better becuase the tank and shrouds are also higher so you have something to grip, especially when standing up)

The lahaye long travel is awsome also.

And the shivers are so so awsome, dont even get me started with them. haha

My 05 CRF

Blue acerbis plastics w/ Sano Graphics (free trade for stockers, hence the stock red seat), hanebrink braces (not shown), fast50s billet pegs (not shown), uni filter (not shown), Maxxis IT rear tire (again..not shown), sik50's rear spring, front fork stiffners (jbwelded into the stock lowers...STRONG!), sano systems BMX bar kit w/ TAG bars, timing advanced, homemade crankcase vent (not shown), homemade skidplate (copied Fast50s), and moved front fender/number plate up. Oh yeah...24oz Budlight can over the stock silencer. I've done a few little things recently (the past week) and I need to take updated pics...you get the picture though

Front Shot

Side Shot

Budlight Pipe

HAHA that budlight pipe is pretty sweet looking. From the pics it looks like its actually part of the pipe.

thats sweet pink plastic and a sparkle seat.....did u make them or buy um?

yehh thats what i meant the seat i knew bout the plastic that seats crazy lol

Glad to see you got some new graphics stanton......those old ones looked kinda fruity IMO.

ooh yea. exactly why there gone. tough part was finding some xr graphics, practically noone sells em or makes em anymore.