Sign in to follow this  

QUICK TRACK MX here we go again!!!!!!

Well, here we go with race #3 of 4 this sunday. There are many changes going on at the track as I write this, the big step-up in the middle is now partially gone, should be totally gone tomorrow, 😢 with a new section there, and couple new additions by the practice on Sat. Don't forget those NEW TOYS and get $5 off practice and race days. 😢

My wife is a photographer, she has taken plenty of pictures at that track and was considering doing it professionally if people showed interest in buying her pictures. She just bought this awesome camera and has some great pics of some ex-pro guy flying through the air with the trees in the background at that track, as well as a bunch of little speed demon kids (that make me feel really bad considering how slow I ride compared to them)

I'll see if I can post some pictures somewhere that show the track to a degree (at least how it was three weeks ago)

That would be great.

Have a look at Jonnyjpeg.com, he shoots a lot of pics for FTR's races. His style of watermarking and disabling of the right mouse click seem to work for him.

I too would like some updated pics, Also what is the pro payout like at one of thier races. We are coming down the first two weeks of Jan from Canada and thinking about hitting the Jan 9th event. MIKE