Sign in to follow this  

Renagade Enduro

I know that we just got done with with a great season, but the start of the Texas circuit is just around the corner 1/30/05 in Post Texas how's thinking about it ? Merf

I have never done well at Renegade, so unless some skiing gets in the way, I'm there!

Merf

just got my row # for renegade # 14 me and DanO 😢😢

I heard you're ridin' with Stickboy. I'm bringin my SIL and 'Dawg. I'll let ya know where we wind up... I'm betting somewhere in the 50's. What class you ridin there? I haven't made my mind up yet so let me know... 😢

Merf

I'm going senior B again the two hot rods in that class got bumped up so I think I'll be able to show pretty well. Merf run that class it will be good competition for us 😢

Have fun guys I am out. I went ice climbing (first time) and did not put in my helmet and/or crampons for the hike in to the waterfall. After we got there I sat down for a minute then decided I needed to take a leak. I stood up and my feet slipped sending me sliding 40ft down the slope and into and over some rocks. Luckily, I escaped with only 40 staples in my scalp and a severely bruised hip,@ss and both hands from hitting the rocks.

Not sure when I'll be back on the bike.

holy crap hokie sorry to hear about your mellon (at least you got a free hair cut )tough way to start the new year, heal fast we'll seeya this summer

Damn Tim! Feel lucky you're alive, but like Dave said, what a way to start the year! Get well soon, we'll see ya when you get back on the bike!

Merf

Thanks guys!

I am counting my blessings every day!

I got away with one that time.

only 40 staples in my scalp

Only 40! Wow, thats a tough way to get the Metzger look. You could out do him later if you get the scar tattoed to look like a zipper.

Seriously, we all hope you heal up fast and we're are glad it wasn't more serious.

I think you mean Seth Enslow!

I need to stick to safer forms of recreation, like dirt bikes....

I just did a search can't find anything on Seth death?