anyone else dislike Mike Alessi?

Mike Alessi reminds me of Tony Stewart in NASCAR. Only not really as hot headed ? , but way more cocky. I'm glad he got 32nd in his 1st ever pro national. Serves him right after all the smack talk. ? Just because hes good doesnt mean he has the right to put other vets and repsected pros down. I'd like to see him race Carmichael, Stewart, Reed, Windham, Grant or Millsaps head to head. Those guys will smoke him. along with Ramsey, Langston and a host of others. Hope someone agrees with me. ?

sry to be an a$$, but a lot of people have disliked the alessis for a really long time, where have you been?...but even worse than the brothers is the dad Tony...the guy is such an assclown, its unbelievable, he acts like he's the one riding the bike... ????

The kid came back the next week and had a podium. No doubt he's good, some(most) say his dad is the real pain.I met the kid briefly at Glen Helen when he was doing autographs and he came across pretty pleasant and good natured.

Yes, Alessi is a moron...its his dad Tony though who really makes the whole family a disgrace. I'd like to see his ass on a bike. He talks through his son.

Like when Mike first rode the KTM 250SXF in Europe. His DAD was the one who was telling the press how the bike felt when he wasn't even the one riding it! RETARD!!! I think the guy needs counseling. But the bad thing is, Mike will lay waste to all of the 125 National riders next summer. He got a podium in the 250 class in his 2nd pro race.

No matter how much you hate the kid (or the family), that is impressive.

In the Alessi family the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I saw Mike delibrately take out another ameture rider at a county fair supercross. Did I mention it was after the checkers and after he cut two corners to catch up to him. I say assclown is an understatement. I knew I should have taken him out at Millville when I had the chance. ??

Mike Alessi reminds me of Tony Stewart in NASCAR. Only not really as hot headed ? , but way more cocky. I'm glad he got 32nd in his 1st ever pro national. Serves him right after all the smack talk. ? Just because hes good doesnt mean he has the right to put other vets and repsected pros down. I'd like to see him race Carmichael, Stewart, Reed, Windham, Grant or Millsaps head to head. Those guys will smoke him. along with Ramsey, Langston and a host of others. Hope someone agrees with me. ?

mike who? it doesn't matter, i'm sure i wouldn't like him if i cared.

jeremiah

?

I like the kid.

I think he's going to be a real competitor in a few years and a big name in the sport. He's got a lot of talent, but just needs to refine it a little.

His biggest problem thus far has been his Dad in my opinion.

Dale Earnhardt made an entire career out of being a cocky ass. But he got away with it because he was winning races before he got the attitude. People accepted his cockiness because he backed it up. Allessi will do the same, but it will take a few years.

Like him or not, everyone posting in this thread is a victim of "the hype."

Sometimes bad press is better than no press.

langston faster then alessi? rumor has it villopoto was clocking faster lap times then langston, i thikn not. alessi is fast, his competition next year will be grant and hepler, for sure ? ramsey and ll cool g arent as fast as him imo.

I know this is an old issue, but I can't help but comment. I think the kid is a loudmouth prick. I can't wait till he gets his ass handed to him. I'm sure he has worked hard. And he obviously has mad skills. But, his attitude is getting everybody pissed. Of course his dad started it but, at 16 I knew when to keep my mouth shut. And I think he should to. He needs to learn from the vets not belittle them. You know...MC had an attitude but he respected and learned from his elders and peers.

I don't know if it will happen, but I really hope he repeatedly gets his ass handed to him.

the Gitch

I think he is somewhat ok but he is overshadowed by his a$$crack father.

BUT he is going to have to put some more "meat" on his bones if he wants to go anywhere with his MX career. I think he is too small and lightweight to hang with RC and the other boys on the 450's.

But, since he is so young, I guess he is not done with puberty yet ?

Umm i think your confused. RC is the midget.

http://www.racerxill.com/RXimages/bench_ammo/090704/SC04podium.jpg

I think he is somewhat ok but he is overshadowed by his a$$crack father.

BUT he is going to have to put some more "meat" on his bones if he wants to go anywhere with his MX career. I think he is too small and lightweight to hang with RC and the other boys on the 450's.

But, since he is so young, I guess he is not done with puberty yet ?

I can't wait till he gets his ass handed to him.

i think almost all racers are jerkweeds in 1 way or another. i've seen bubba and rc both make some questionable passes that took out other riders. that's just racin' i guess. maybe that's why i don't race mx.

anyway, alessi has already proven he has the speed to compete. it'll be nice to see some orange bikes running up front in the US this year.

mw

Umm i think your confused. RC is the midget.

http://www.racerxill.com/RXimages/bench_ammo/090704/SC04podium.jpg

Um, no I am not confused and I did not say anything about his height nor was I referring to it. RC has 25 lbs of muscle over Alessi. Basically the difference between a MAN and a BOY!

Makes a big difference when holding on to a 450 for the entire moto.

What do you want? He got 3rd in an outdoor national ?

3rd aint 1st. And he got 3rd in ONE outdoor national.

As long as Alessi is as scrawny as he is, then I do not think that he will be able to run with RC or Reed. They are seasoned veterans and atheletes, which Alessi cannot claim yet.

And remember when Alessi crashed at Millville and it was all he could do to get his 450 started? I LMAO when I saw him trying to kick it.

The boy needs to fill out and then he will be a contender! I just do not "believe the hype" just yet. But he WILL become dominant in the future, though! Probably when he gets into his 20's. That's when most riders really blossom. They have confidence that comes from EXPERIENCE. Not cockiness that comes from your DADDY! ?