Riding Saturday - M.Lake, Trinadad, Saddle Mt. or Green dots?

I just talked to a friend in Quincy who bought 3 new bikes. They are new riders and need practice. In fact I dont think they have any experience. ? I am going to take them to Trinidad on Saturday for a check ride.

I was kinda hoping for a more substantial ride but duty calls.

Nick........ pm your # so I can give you a call. I seem to have lost it.

Come on already!

Pics?!?!? I look forward to seeing your ride pics every Monday morning.

I'm sorry, I did take a couple of pics. I was so busy trying to keep up with Troy that I just didn't have time to take many. I will post the couple I took today sometime. They are not very interesting shots. We really had a good ride. No rain or snow, it was overcast and we would run into an occassional fog bank up high. Troy was the fox and Tony and I were the hounds trying to catch him. That was a blast. ?

Attempting to keep up with Troy... ? ....yeah right. I am trying to use the excuse that my goggles were fogged. Then when I took the goggles off, my glasses were fogged. Good thing Troy stopped on top or I may have launched off like a para-glider. ?

I did stop on the way home and rode the west dunes for an hour or so. The sand was in rare condition, dry on top and wet underneath. It was almost like riding in the snow. I cant wait to go back with some other riders and see how far up (or down)the canyon I can get.

May everyone have a blessed holiday season.

Tony

I get to work this morning, checking out Nicks pics and a co-worker says to me "that was your truck parked there". He begins to tell me about riding quads with one of his friends out of Mattawa into the Saddle Mtns. They were about 30 min. ahead of us in the area(these were the tracks we kept trailing). Good thing we didnt meet head on in the fog.

Of course I told him to find something without training wheels and learn how to ride next time. ?

I get to work this morning, checking out Nicks pics and a co-worker says to me "that was your truck parked there". He begins to tell me about riding quads with one of his friends out of Mattawa into the Saddle Mtns. They were about 30 min. ahead of us in the area(these were the tracks we kept trailing). Good thing we didnt meet head on in the fog.

Of course I told him to find something without training wheels and learn how to ride next time. ?

Thats telling em Tony! Did ya tell em them quads ought to be outlawed ?? At least until we are too old to get our legs over a two wheeler. Then all two wheelers should be outlawed so us old foggies can ride our four wheel drive wheel chairs out there. ?