Sign in to follow this  

3 Options with Millennium kit?!

I just got off the phone with Millennium. The guy told me they got 3 options for the DRZ. They are:

459.99$US for the - 94mm 434cc (Wasn't it bigger then that?)

699.95$US for the - 94.5mm 440cc (I'm just repeating what he said)

699.95$US for the - 95mm 450cc (Again I dont think 0.5mm will add 10cc just saying what he said)

So what is the real deal? And can Somebody list EVERY little thing you get with the kit? 😢

I just got off the phone with Millennium. The guy told me they got 3 options for the DRZ. They are:

459.99$US for the - 94mm 434cc (Wasn't it bigger then that?)

699.95$US for the - 94.5mm 440cc (I'm just repeating what he said)

699.95$US for the - 95mm 450cc (Again I dont think 0.5mm will add 10cc just saying what he said)

So what is the real deal? And can Somebody list EVERY little thing you get with the kit? 😢

The only thing that differs with the kits is size

with all you get,, a cylinder bored and plated, piston, rings, piston pin, clips, gaskets.

Also forgot to mention the 94.5mm and 95mm require a sleeve. When the 94mm doesn't.

Also forgot to mention the 94.5mm and 95mm require a sleeve. When the 94mm doesn't.

I did not forget,, it is just it makes no difference to the user.. Your not installing it

😢

I said you get a bored and plated cyl.. and that is what you get.. on some, MT will be sleeving, then bore and plating.. end result.. you get a bored and plated cylinder..... 😢

I did not forget,, it is just it makes no difference to the user.. Your not installing it

😢

I meant that I Forgot to mention the sleeve part. 😢

I want the big one but Im gonna do the cheapper one 😢 Will do the Hotcams as well though.

Now Im thinking.......will that set up work with an CV carb? 😢

03'E model,95.5mm,Bored carb,hot cams,k&n-no air box,yosh box,ported head,this is my new A bike super moto set up,

Last week sold my 00' kick model w/ yosh 450 kit

Also have 03 S model w/ thin base gasket,yosh cams,ported head and -.5mm, w/ epoxyed intake side,FCR ,super moto. I let my freinds ride this one so I have someone to ride in the parkinglots with. Both bike kick only.

Gona try to get some pictures up soon.