Sign in to follow this  

Thank You

Just wanted to thank all of you out at Grange last Sunday, who helped load up our van after I was injured. For the record, I had spiral fractures of the tib/fib on my right leg. I just caught my boot at the wrong angle going through the first right hander before the dirt. 😢

There's a line in 'On Any Sunday' that says "Motorcycle racers are good people." You guys certainly proved it. 😢 It's times like this that you know who your friends are. Also a word of thanks for all who have called to check on my condition.

Brad Rudy

Get well soon Brad. Take the winter series off to heal up (and give us other guys in your class a better chance 😢 ) and hopefully we'll see you back in time for the start of the Southwest series. 😢

Brad is a true motorcycle enthusiast. You name it he has tried it. speedway, flat track, mini XR, motocross, road racing, submarine racing and supermoto.

Since Bad Brad is a teacher he can influence the youth of today to ride supermoto.

It sucks to get hurt but since I started racing supermoto the number of injuries compared motocross is 90% less– that is unless you’re a high-paid Moto GP rider.

Heal up fast so you can get back out there.

Now you can kick it on 2nd street, toss back a few beers and let the ladies know, "Yea, as I stuffed this guy to take the lead I busted my leg. It didn't hurt much until I had to pull the bone chips out with dirty pair of pliers—then I walked into the hospital and told the Doc to patch me up."

When you're at the bar you can apply a little poetic license to spruce up a story.

SMR

Submarine Races? Naahh, you can't 'back-in' a submarine.

Scott,

I appreciate the kind words.

I'm still waiting until I am mobile enough to make it down to 2nd Street. I can already hear Darren at the A.I. saying, "So, you took the training wheels off again, didn't you?"

I liked your line about stuffing the guy for 1st place. I guess I'll owe you a royalty-pitcher if I use it. 😢

Wow, I never thought I'd be able to count myself in the same company as Max Biaggi. Some bright side. 😢

Thanks again and Merry Christmas to all of you in the SuperMoto community.

Brad Rudy