Sign in to follow this  

Ordered my new SixSixOne Helmet

I ordered my new SixSixOne flight helmet yesterday. it should be in next wed. I will give a report on how it fits and all.

you can find pics of it at sixsixone.com go to the flight helmet. i cant tell you how much i bought it for because they sponsor me. but retail is around $350.00

I ordered my new SixSixOne flight helmet yesterday. it should be in next wed. I will give a report on how it fits and all.

What did you think about the helmet? What color did you get?

That is where you are wrong. It depends on what level rider you are. If you are just gettin sponsored it is different then when you are a second year.

Order a new air intake grille for the chin guard. (The little chrome mesh thingummy). You will need a spare. They break off & disappear inside the helmet. Apart from that they are good. :D

This is the problem some people have with the search feature. It is there for you to "research"...not to "repost".

I dunno, instead of starting a thread on "661 Helmets, any good?", he tried to get info on a thread that was left open, I don't see the problem. (plus i was wondering if those helmets were good too).